Europcar Terms & Conditions
The below T&Cs(including prices and taxes) are provided by Europcar and may change without notice to VroomVroomVroom.
This quote includes:
- Unlimited mileage unless otherwise specified
- Loss Damage Waiver - Mandatory when booking SLDW (Excess to $ 2750FJD) (See T&Cs for excess charge details)
- Airport/Railway Station Surcharge
- Administration Fee
- VAT at 20%
This quote will not include:
- Excess reduction insurance. From $26.18FJD per day to reduce the excess to $250FJD. Amounts vary per vehicle group.
- Child Seats or booster seats (can be purchased after confirmation for $12.41FJD* per seat, per day).
- Extra Driver can be added to the rental at an extra charge of $7.44* per extra driver per day
* All extra add-ons will attract additional percentage taxes and surcharges.
Modifying your booking may change the original quoted price. For details on how to modify your booking please click the My Booking' tab above.
Accurate Flight Details and Flight arrival time are extremely important. Correct details are a requirement of suppliers to guarantee the reservation. Delays will occur if the incorrect details are added to the reservation - and some suppliers will not hold the reservation longer that 1 hour unless notified. Hint: if you are delayed - visit the counter of the supplier at your departing airport.
Europcar Excess Reduction Guide
VroomVroomVroom does not sell protection products or excess reduction packages, therefore any quotes/enquiries MUST be directed to Europcar.
- Standard Liability $2750FJD (excluding taxes and local fee)
- Super Collision Damage Waiver (only available when CDW is also included in your booking) Substantially reduce your liability in the event of collision or damage. (SCDW) Excess to FJD 250.00. Cost at FJD 26.18 per day
- Super Loss Damage Waiver (only available when CDW and/or THW are also included in your booking) (SLDW). Substantially reduce your liability in the event of theft, attempted theft, collision or damage to the vehicle. Does not cover personal injuries to the driver or passengers. Reduce your excess charge from FJD 2750.00 to FJD 500.00 (SLDW). Cost at FJD $31 per day.
- Personal Accident Insurance (PAI) Covers driver and passengers in case of serious personal injury; medical costs may also be included. FJD 9.52
It is important to advise of flight numbers, and flight delays where possible. Europcar policy is to practise a 1 hour holding procedure. Further delays need to be advised by contacting Europcar on 1300 13 13 90 to ensure the reservation is held.
A mobile, or landline is mandatory for confirmation. Europcar Staff will need this to contact you if your arrival is delayed. Incorrect information may jeopodise your reservation.
Credit Card Payment
Europcar Asia Pacific accepts all recognised major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Bankcard, American Express and Diners Card. The credit card used for payment of the rental must be in the renters name and embossed on the front of the card. The renter's signature must appear on the back of the card. Debit cards are not accepted in Fiji.
Europcar require an authority on the credit card for the rental cost plus $650FJD
Please contact Europcar reservation centre on 1300 13 13 90 to find out more.
You must hold and produce a driving licence valid in the country where the rental takes place. The driving licence must have been issued by authorised authorities at least 24 months before the date of the commencement of the rental. In addition to the normal driving licence, an international driving licence is also mandatory if the driving licence is written in a language different to the one of the renting country and/or in characters that can not be read in the renting country. Please note that the international driving licence is valid only if accompanied by the normal driving licence.
When the rental is made outside your country of residence you must also present a valid identity card or a valid passport.
Minimum 21 years, maximum 70 years old.
An additional driver is someone who is not "The Renter" but is someone the renter is giving permission to drive the vehicle as an "Authorised Driver".
Any additional driver's need to show their Drivers Licence at the time of rental. Every additional driver is charged an additional driver fee of $7.44FJD
If You do not select the Prepaid Fuel Option (where available), and You return the Vehicle with less fuel than it had when You rented it, You must pay the refuelling fee detailed on the rental agreement New Fee
Child and Baby Seats
For the protection of your children, child safety restraint seats are available at some Europcar locations in Australia upon advance reservation. Children under seven years of age must wear a child restraint or booster seat when travelling in a car for improved safety.
Toddler safety seat For children 1-3 years (9-18kg, 20-40lb) (CSB) FJD 12.41
Infant safety seat For children 0-12 months (0-13kg, 0-29lb) (CSI) FJD 12.41
You can book baby seats by sending an email to our Customer Service Team at bookings@VroomVroomVroom.com.au - Please advise the age of the children.
Use of the Vehicle
The Vehicle must not be driven by anyone other than you and then only under the condition that your ability to drive is not in any way impaired by mental or physical incapacity or restricted by the Law.
If you wish to take the Vehicle outside the country of rental, you must check that the Europcar Country's Terms & Conditions so permit you and, where necessary, obtain Europcar's prior written consent.
Depending on the country of rental, some restrictions may apply with respect to: - loading the vehicle on trains, boats, ferries or similar means of transportation; - taking the vehicle from the mainland onto an island; - taking certain types of vehicles across borders. You are advised to check at the time of reservation.
Location address and phone numbers
Nadi Airport Address: Nadi Airport, Office NÂ°3 Arrival Concourse
Nadi Airport Phone Number: (679) 6725957
Depot Name: Suva City Address: Kasangi Street
Suva Phone Number: (679) 3 372050