Find and Compare Great Car Hire Deals in Brisbane
We are proud to present to you the City of Brisbane. The best way to explore the capital of Queensland is with a car rental Brisbane because you will have the freedom to travel anytime, anywhere you want. VroomVroomVroom has first hand knowledge about the city and the surrounding area. Not only can we assist you in searching for a cheap Brisbane car hire, we can also make sure that you are booking a rental car from the most convenient location.
Reasons to book a car hire with VroomVroomVroom
- Compare rental cars from leading car hire companies - We offer deals from trusted brands including Avis, Hertz, Europcar, Budget and Thrifty. You are assured of getting high quality vehicles since our suppliers often change their fleet of vehicles.
- Quick and easy booking system - We want to provide the best car rental booking experience that's why we have made our website user-friendly. Just fill up the search form to get a list of rental cars. Compare, choose and book in an instant. You may even be surprised to find out that you have just booked a car hire in Brisbane in less than two minutes! If you are new to our website, check out how to book on VroomVroomVroom so you can see how easy it is to compare and book a rental car through us.
- Book a car rental at the airport - If you are flying to the city, you can also book a car hire in Brisbane Airport with VroomVroomVroom. We want to make your trip hassle-free that's why we have thought of comparing rental cars at the airport as well. All you have to do is pickup your rental car once you arrive at the airport. Isn't that a breeze?
- More pick up and drop off locations - There are a number of locations spread throughout the city, where you can opt to collect and return your car hire. The most popular depot is located at Fortitude Valley which is just a few steps away from Brisbane's CBD. It is also near Chinatown Mall and a wide array of restaurants, clubs, and bars. By booking a car hire in Fortitude Valley, you can reach Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast in an hour or so via M1.
- Knowledgeable and friendly customer care team - If you're not sure what is the best location for you, then reach out to our customer care team via phone call, live chat, or email. They will be more than happy to help work out the most convenient depot to collect a rental car.
- Lowest rates guaranteed - When you book a rental car with VroomVroomVroom, you are assured of getting the lowest rates. If you find the same deal that costs lower than ours, then we will refund the excess amount plus give you $20. Check out our Price Promise to know what we are talking about.
Things to consider when driving a rental car in Brisbane
Our VroomVroomVroom family is proud to call Brisbane our hometown. With our main office located on the North side of the city, we are sure to be able to help you out with any car rental queries that you may have. Here are some information that we think are important when hiring a car:
- There are Toll Roads! Make sure you know how you will be paying your tolls when you collect your hire car. Every supplier has different expectations, and most will charge a lot more if you do not meet these expectations, and travel through toll roads anyway. Of course, you can avoid the toll roads at all costs. However, this means driving around the countryside.
- Parking - Be aware that there are parking restrictions throughout the city and surrounding suburbs during particular times. Also please note that if you have a hire car and a parking ticket is issued whilst you have it, there are admin fees charged if the ticket isn't paid and the supplier has to process it.
- Traffic - We wanted you to have a hassle-free driving experience in Brisbane that's why we would like to share this cool map from SNARL which you can also download in your phone for live traffic updates.
- Weather - Being situated in the "Sunshine State", the sun is no stranger to this beautiful city. The weather can be humid and sub-tropical with reasonably warm temperatures for most of the year so no matter what time of the year you are visiting, be sure to bring some car window shades with an average temperature of 16-26°C. To check the latest weather and forecasts, visit the Bureau of Meteorology website.
Road trip and camping in Brisbane
If you're looking to go on an extended road trip, you might also like to consider renting a campervan. VroomVroomVroom can help you find the perfect Brisbane campervan hire deal. We compare camper vans and motorhomes from leading suppliers so you are assured of getting a reliable and affordable vehicle for your road trip.
Brisbane Head Office Address
Our main office is located at Brisbane. Come and visit us at 22 Corrie St, Chermside, Brisbane Qld 4032, Australia. Take note that this is a reservation office only. There are no cars at this address.
See the beauty and charm of the city with a Brisbane car rental
Brisbane is the third biggest spot for tourists to flock to. It is also Australia's most popular city to rent a car and take a road trip. With parklands, botanical gardens and lush forests, there is plenty to do beyond the booming fireworks lighting the night skies and the growing music and arts scene.
Things To Do
Floating Images Hot Air Balloon Flights
Address: Foyer of the Metro Hotel Ipswich International, 43 South Street, Ipswich, QLD (meeting point)
Brisbane By Bicycle
River City Cruises
Park Regis North Quay
Whether you're travelling for business or for pleasure, Park Regis North Quay is the place to be because of its superb location near the Central Business District and Roma Street Station. They also offer a wide range of stylish studios, spacious rooms, and self-contained apartments that are equipped with modern amenities. Park Regis also has long stays apartments for those who are planning to stay in Brisbane for a longer period. Take advantage of their world-class facilities including a gymnasium, outdoor pool, sun deck, hair salons and beauty parlours. Start your day right with a delectable breakfast at On Quay Restaurant & Bar which is overlooking the beautiful William Jolly Bridge and Brisbane River. You can also have your own BBQ party on the deck by simply dropping a coin to their BBQ facilities.
Manly Marina Cove Motel
Are you looking for a luxury hotel near the city centre? Sudima Suites is the place to be because of its first-class amenities and superb location. The 4.5 star hotel is situated in South Brisbane where you can find historical buildings, excellent shopping centres, cosmopolitan cafés, and cozy wine bars. There are several accommodation options to choose from: studio apartments, one-bedroom apartments, and two-bedroom suites. The suites are equipped with a kitchenette, cable TV, high-speed internet, air-conditioning, iPod dock, and other modern amenities. Sudima Suites also has a lap pool, gymnasium, and sky deck.
Meriton Serviced Apartments
The Boundary Hotel
The Boundary Hotel is one of the oldest pubs in Brisbane and they have been offering affordable food and drinks to the locals and even tourists since 1864. It is considered an iconic landmark in West End because they continue the tradition of serving old favourites. The Boundary has seen a lot of changes through the years with the opening of their new lounges, function areas, and bistro. This is the perfect venue for all your events and gatherings as they offer six cool rooms – from The Blue Room which features a pool table to the spacious Beer Garden which turns into a party venue complete with live music and DJs during the weekends.