Begin Your Queensland Adventure with a Car Hire in Hamilton
Hamilton is a one of a kind town in Australia's region, Queensland. Not being invaded by tourists, it has an old town's charm and is the perfect quiet little place if you are in the mood for relaxation, finding inner peace and enjoying the great cuisine. In the city, the cuisine is very important, the most interesting tourist attractions being some out of the ordinary restaurants, which gained fame thanks to their interesting and original decorations and great food.
Unlike other affluent suburbs in Brisbane, Hamilton is famous for its “old wealth” and you can still see most of the city's iconic mansions in the area. It was also named as the suburb with the highest mean taxable income in Queensland in 2013. Hearing those facts often brings in hesitation to those who are planning to rent a car – thinking that it will be too pricey. But don't worry because VroomVroomVroom assures you that you'll be getting a high-quality car hire for a very affordable price.
Why book a hire car in Hamilton with VroomVroomVroom?
VroomVroomVroom allows visitors to Brisbane to compare deals from trusted brands like Europcar, Budget and Thrifty. Here are some other reasons to book your rental car with us:
- No booking fees – We don't charge you for comparing and booking a car hire Hamilton through us. In fact, you only pay once you've picked up your vehicle from the supplier.
- No cancellation fees or other hidden fees – Feel free to book ahead of time and just cancel or modify your search when your plans suddenly changed. No need to worry about paying a fee for cancelling or modifying your booking.
- No more long queues – Save time when you book through us because you won't need an agent to attend to you. It's like online shopping for rental cars – you have the power to choose anything you want, anytime!
- Guaranteed lowest rates – We have a price promise to all our customers and you can check out more details about that here. Booking through us assures you of getting the cheapest price in rental cars.
- Quick and easy booking system – Navigating our website is a piece of cake and you can even sort the list of rental cars based on its price, supplier, size, vehicle group, and manual or automatic. Once you've chosen a car hire, click “book now” and give your basic details, then click the green button again. You may even be surprised to find out that you can rent a car in less than two minutes!
Driving tips in Hamilton
Whether you are arriving in Hamilton via the Hamilton Island Airport or the Portside Wharf, a car rental would come in handy. Just coordinate with our friendly customer service team which depot is the closest. Since you already booked the rental car in advance, then all you have to do is pick it up and you're on your way to your chosen destination.
Freedom of travelling – Imagine getting hungry late at night and you wanted to go out for a quick snack or waking up really early and feel like going out for a hike in the woods. Finding a public transportation in the wee hours may be difficult so you're forced to stay in your hotel room. Well, not anymore when book a car hire Hamilton. Enjoy exploring the suburb of Hamilton and its surroundings anytime you want!
Baggage-friendly – Don't you find it uncomfortable carrying all your shopping bags while having lunch? Do you spend a lot of time packing everything you need in a huge backpack so you can easily carry it while riding a bus? With a car rental, you can store your shopping bags and everything you need for your outing so you can enjoy many activities without worrying about your stuff. You can easily walk to the parking lot and get anything you need.
Comfortable travelling – Having children in tow while taking the public transportation could be difficult especially when it gets too crowded or there are limited seats. That's why it is advisable to rent a car when travelling with babies or toddlers so they can be more comfortable. You can even make a stopover for a diaper change or go on a drive-thru at McDonalds.
We at VroomVroomVroom not only aim to give you an excellent car hire booking experience, but also an amazing holiday or business trip. Our guide can give you an idea where to go during your next visit in Hamilton. So what are you waiting for? Start finding the perfect car rental for you and begin an awesome road trip adventure in Queensland. If you have further questions, make sure to contact us.
Top attractions within Hamilton
Restaurant Manx - the restaurant of European feelings. Overlooking the Brisbane River, this Hamilton restaurant offers its clients, not only, great food, but also a fine selection of wines from France and Australia. The dishes are not complimented only by the great tasting wine, but also the lovely design of the restaurant, filled with classy decoration. This is the place for a small, intimate, yet classic wedding, if Hamilton is your choice.
Sono Portside is also a restaurant fit for weddings. Chic Japanese is the theme of this restaurant, also overlooking the Brisbane river. For lovers of Asian cuisine, this is a great choice. The color scheme is neutral, with bamboo decorations and with a lot of typical Asian water fountains. The place also has a sushi bar, where approximately 10 people can be seated. The menu offers traditional Japanese courses, as well as modern ones.
Gusto da Gianni is the best Italian restaurant in Hamilton. This Hamilton restaurant run by Gianni Greghini offers a new dining experience through food, wine and services. There are only a few places in Hamilton with as many options as this. You can try vegetarian food, organic food, alfresco, gluten free food and you can enjoy the bar, while using the free wireless in front of a great city view of Hamilton, and also water view. You can always order take away.