Enjoy the Freedom of Exploring Victoria with a Reliable Car Hire
Victoria is filled with attractions in its towns and cities, and surrounded by natural wonders on the open road. It's capital city of Melbourne is full of culture, but also has the tranquility of the Royal Botanic Gardens. You can get up close to wildlife at the Werribee Open Range Zoo or the Phillip Island Nature Parks, famous for its nightly parade of little blue penguins. Any Victorian road trip will take in the landmark of the 12 Apostles on the iconic Great Ocean Road. Touring with a hire car will allow you to visit quaint country towns and remote beaches.
Admire the heritage, beauty, cosmopolitan flavour and diversity of Victoria with your rental car
Find cheap car hire deals by location in Victoria. Just select one of the many locations available to you below and utilize this great comparison tool when planning your car rental driving trip around Victoria. It is easy to use and you'll get only the best car hire deals from the brands you trust.
Choose from the following locations below to find out why VroomVroomVroom is the smarter way to hire a car.
- Victorian Bushfire Appeal 2009A big thank you to all that supported the Victorian Bushfire Appeal in 2009.
- VictoriaTraverse beautiful Victoria in a rental car from Avis, Thrifty, Hertz, Budget or Europcar. Compare the best rates with VroomVroomVroom.
- Grandpas Guide to Driving in PrahranWant to have an extraordinary and convenient Prahran holiday? Then visit Prahran and experience a Melbourne and Victoria in a hire car.
- Grandpas Guide to Driving in SaleVisit Sale and enjoy the Victorian experiece with a rental car booked through VroomVroomVroom.
- Hidden Secrets - Melbourne City Ask an Australian to describe Victoria's capital Melbourne there are three things that they will usually mention. Food, Culture and Sport.