Have A Memorable Road Trip with a Cheap Car Hire in Cairns
Not sure if you will need a car hire Cairns? Let us give you some great reasons why:
1. Cairns is a major city of the Tropical North and a serious tourist destination. Booking a car hire is the best way to immerse yourself in the Topical North. If you book in with us early you will have more options in car choice depending on how you want to explore this rugged and beautiful city.
2. Cairns is a city calling to be explored, so a car hire will give you the freedom to explore in style and comfort every nook and cranny the city has to offer.
3. We give you the option of booking to collect your car rental Cairns straight from the airport giving you peace of mind and getting your adventure off to a running start. This option is a quick and easy lifesaver for those flying in to the airport.
4. You have the flexibility to start your trip to Cairns from anywhere. You can choose to pick up your car hire Cairns in another location like Brisbane as you make your way down the Sunshine Coast.
5. Having a rental car opens up the opportunities for you to really enjoy your time there. When you are on holiday, there is nothing worse then being limited to the excitement and fun that you can experience because you do not have transport. A hire car will solve this problem instantly.
Looking for things to do in Cairns? Book a car hire and the options are endless.
You can choose to travel on Heritage class, Royal service or Gold class. Tickets are available for one-way and return.
Tjapukai Aboriginal cutural park
A must-see tourist attraction is Tjapukai, which is an Aboriginal cutural park. It's expensive, but well worth it. My favourite thing there was the spear and boomerang throwing lessons and firemaking with sticks.Skydiving
Cairns, Palm Cove and Port Douglas on the Great Barrier Reef are three of the most popular locations in Australia to get married or have a honeymoon. There are so many beautiful locations that you can drive around in your rental car and explore with your family and friends.
Address: 6 Lake Street, Cairns QLD 4870
If you want to get closer to where all the action is, then Park Regis City Quays is the place to be. The hotel is within walking distance to the Esplanade, Night Markets, Marlin Marina, Reef Casino, harbor foreshore as well as an array of restaurants and shops. After checking out the nearby attractions, you can take a dip at their rooftop pool or relax in your choice of room or apartment. You can also book any of their long stays apartments in case you decide to extend your holiday or business trip.
Address: 2-4 Lake Street, Cairns QLD 4870
Offering breathtaking views of The Great Barrier Reef, Park Regis Piermonde Apartments is the ideal accommodation for those who want to sail away, dive, and go water rafting on Tully and Barron Rivers. This hotel is also perfect for business travellers because of its convenient location across the Cairns Convention Centre. Choose between two or three bedroom apartments and take advantage of their top-class facilities including an outdoor pool and BBQ area.