Compare Deals to Get a Dependable Car Hire in Cleveland
Cleveland is an outer-bay suburb located 26 km south-east of Brisbane city centre. One particularly interesting fact about Cleveland is that in 1840 it was pushed to be the possible capital and main port for Queensland.
This charming city by the sea has everything you need for a relaxing time out from the humdrum of the city life. Cleveland is known both for the history, big parks, and the unique dining venues. There are a great number of historical sites that are worth seeing, dating back to the mid 19 th Century, when Cleveland was one of the more important cities.
Why hire a car with VroomVroomVroom?
Here are some of the reasons why customers choose to book their rental cars through VroomVroomVroom.
- No booking and cancellation fees. Unlike other car rental comparison sites, we don't charge any fee for booking and cancellation.
- We guarantee the lowest price. Find the cheapest rate or we'll send difference and $20. Read our Price Promise to learn more.
- Fast and easy. With our simple car hire booking system, you can have a rental car completely booked and confirmed within two minutes.
- Reliable, Reliable rental cars because we only offer deals from trusted suppliers. They always make sure that their vehicles are in perfect condition and they often change their fleet of cars as well.
- Committed. Our knowledgeable Customer Care Team are always willing to attend your needs.
Top Attractions Within Cleveland
When you hire a car in Cleveland, you can use it to enjoy the following attractions.
The Cleveland Lighthouse is one of the most unusual buildings of the sort. The lighthouse has an unusual wooden hexagonal shape that allows a 360 degree vision and it served Cleveland for more than 100 years. In the 1960s, the Cleveland Lighthouse became the first laser-based lighthouse in Australia.
The Redland Museum has an array of interesting memorabilia on display, such as antique dolls, old typewriters, antique furnishings and a collection of old cars.
Redland Art Gallery is situated in downtown Cleveland and it houses artefacts of Indigenous culture and heritage.
Wine and Dine in Cleveland - In terms of restaurants, Cleveland can satisfy any gourmet. Unique restaurants, such as Hog's Breath Cafe, where there is the most tender and mouth-watering steak, or the Court House Restaurant, where customers can enjoy a beautiful setting and great food. There are also coffee clubs and bistros, pizza restaurants, Asian and European venues, where you can find a variety of food.
Accommodation in Cleveland - No need to worry for accommodation. Cleveland has affordable motels, fancy hotels or apartments to offer you an enjoyable stay in the city.