How To Modify or Cancel Your Car Hire Booking
At VroomVroomVroom, we don't charge any modification or cancellation fees. We do understand that plans change sometimes that's why we give our customers the freedom to modify or cancel their booking if needed. To make this process easier, we have listed down the ways you can do this below.
Contact our Customer Care Team
You can modify your booking by contacting our Customer Care Team, and advising them of the changes. Please note that any changes in dates could affect the price.
- Our team are available via phone, email and live chat. You'll find all of their contact details listed here.
Cancel Your Booking Online
To cancel your booking, you can either go to your email or SMS booking confirmation and click 'Manage Booking'. You can also visit the My Booking page on our website. If you wish to cancel, just click 'Cancel' and you will receive another email or SMS confirmation confirming your booking has been cancelled.
Cancel or Modify on our App
You also have the ability to cancel or modify your booking on the VroomVroomVroom App, which is available on both Apple and Android devices.
Things to consider when modifying or cancelling your car hire booking
- Please modify or cancel as soon as you can to release that vehicle to other customers who are currently looking for a rental car.
- Try to modify at least 48 hours before pickup as you will be provided with more vehicle options.
- For last minute changes, it is advisable to cancel and rebook.
- Remember that modifying your car rental booking could also mean that the original quoted price may change. Suppliers re-calculate the booking rates based on a range of variables such as length of rental (discount for longer rentals), vehicle type based on their availability at the depot. This could mean that rates may vary with each comparison search conducted.
- It is also advisable to choose the same supplier when modifying your vehicle choice.
Can I Change the Name of the Driver?
Yes. VroomVroomVroom allows you to change the name of the driver, but you need to do so before you arrive at the car rental counter. You can change the name of the driver by calling us directly. When you book a car rental in Australia with VroomVroomVroom, the main drivers name needs to be added to the booking. These details are essential when booking your rental, where the main driver needs to be present when the car rental is picked up. Whether there is a mistake in the renters name or if you are wanting someone else to drive the rental car, make sure to contact VroomVroomVroom. If the person listed as the main driver is still going to be present when the vehicle is being collected, you may not need to change the main drivers name. If you are wanting to add additional drivers, do keep in mind that additional charges may be added.