How To Modify or Cancel Your Car Hire Booking
At VroomVroomVroom, we do understand that plans change sometimes that's why we give our customers the freedom to modify or cancel their booking if needed. To make this process easier, we have listed down the ways you can do this below.
Contact our Customer Care Team
You can modify your booking by contacting our Customer Care Team, and advising them of the changes. Please note that any changes in dates could affect the price.
- Our team are available via phone, email and live chat. You'll find all of their contact details listed here.
Cancel Your Booking Online
To cancel your booking, you can either go to your email or SMS booking confirmation and click 'Manage Booking'. You can also visit the My Booking page on our website. If you wish to cancel, just click 'Cancel' and you will receive another email or SMS confirmation confirming your booking has been cancelled.
Cancel or Modify on our App
You also have the ability to cancel or modify your booking on the VroomVroomVroom App, which is available on both Apple and Android devices.
Things to consider when modifying or cancelling your car hire booking
- You can cancel and modify a booking at any time.
- The rate is subject to change if modifying a booking.
- If you have paid a booking deposit at the time of booking, there are terms and conditions about cancelling and/or modifying your booking which include eligibility of refund for the booking deposit.
- All terms and conditions are listed in your confirmation email. You can also click on this link to review your booking and see if you are eligible for a refund of your booking deposit if you have paid one.
Can I Change the Name of the Driver?
Yes. VroomVroomVroom allows you to change the name of the driver, but you need to do so before you arrive at the car rental counter. You can change the name of the driver by calling us directly. When you book a car rental in Australia with VroomVroomVroom, the main drivers name needs to be added to the booking. These details are essential when booking your rental, where the main driver needs to be present when the car rental is picked up. Whether there is a mistake in the renters name or if you are wanting someone else to drive the rental car, make sure to contact VroomVroomVroom. If the person listed as the main driver is still going to be present when the vehicle is being collected, you may not need to change the main drivers name. If you are wanting to add additional drivers, do keep in mind that additional charges may be added.