Finding a Cheap Car Rental in New Zealand is Now Quick and Easy
New Zealand is a popular road trip destination amongst Aussies. What's not to love about a short flight to a country full of lush and varied scenery, strong culture, and endless adventurous activities? The perfect way to see it all is by a rental car and VroomVroomVroom can help you find the perfect vehicle for your next trip since we compare car rental and campervan hire deals all across the country.
The distances between major tourist spots are rarely more than half a day's driving. Sure, you can get around by tour bus or public transport to main centres, but the best of New Zealand is often found on the road less travelled. With your car hire, you can find the boutique wineries, the deserted beach down a gravel road, or the secret thermal springs.
Reasons to book a car hire through VroomVroomVroom
- Quick and easy: It only takes 3 simple steps to book with us.
- Enjoy great rates: Read our price promise to see how you can get the best price.
- Wide selection of vehicles: Whether you need a compact car, SUV, eight-seater or motorhome, you can easily find it here.
- Trusted since 2001: We are the experts in rental cars so contact us if you have any queries.
Car rental companies we compare in New Zealand
Most popular cities in New Zealand to hire a car
Benefits of booking a car rental in New Zealand
- Your Australian driver's license is fully recognised in New Zealand. Just show it to the rental car agents when you pick up your car and let the road trip begin.
- The motorways around Auckland can get congested, but generally, the highways and byways are free flowing. We have useful driving tips in New Zealand to help you out.
- It is an economical option. The Australian dollar is stronger compared to the New Zealand dollar at the moment. This means one thing, it's really cheap for Aussies to rent a car and travel in NZ. Here are other great reasons to rent a car in New Zealand.