Advice for Aussies Renting a Car in the UK
Planning an epic road trip in the UK can be an exhausting ordeal, but we are here to help. At VroomVroomVroom, we have made comparing car rentals as quick and easy as possible to save time and money. Begin your search and we will show you all available hire cars and rates from the major brands, so you can book the one that suits your needs and budget.
Reasons why people book a car with VroomVroomVroom
- Fast and easy: Check out our 4 Easy Steps to Booking.
- Enjoy great rates: Read our Price Promise for more details.
- Wide selection of cars: We list down different types of vehicles - from economy cars and SUVs to luxury cars.
- Trusted since 2001: We have been helping people book a rental car for more than 15 years. Contact us today!
Car rental companies we compare in the UK
Most popular cities in the UK to hire a car
For a full list of locations, click here.
Benefits of booking a car rental in the UK
- Driving in the UK compared to Australia is pretty similar. Motorists in the UK drive on the left with the steering wheel found on the right inside vehicles.
- Australia is one of the designated countries in the UK, hence Aussies are permitted to drive on UK roads. Licence must be valid and is not suspended, expired or cancelled. Make sure to check and compare suppliers before booking as requirements may vary. If you’re unsure about any requirements, phone our helpful customer care team and they will be more than happy to help you.
- Like Australia, there are so many beautiful places and attractions to visit in the UK. Here are the 8 great reasons why you should make the UK your next road trip destination.