VroomVroomVroom is launching a brand new competition in March 2010 called ”My Favorites'”.These competitions will allow you to tell us about your “Favourite”- favourite beach favourite restaurant favourite car.
All you need to do is write about your favourite city, town or travel destination, anywhere around Australia or New Zealand. 50 words on why this place is amazing and if you are the winner you will have your favourite destination story published on the VroomVroomVroom website and you get to choose the prize from the following
**$200 car hire voucher
Latest generation iPod Nano 8g
10 Movie Tickets
Promotion terms and conditions:
• Need to be a member of our newsletter. Sign up here.
• Entrants must be over 21 years old and Australian or New Zealand Residents.
• One prize may be chosen from the following 1 x iPod Nano 8g OR **$200.00 Car Hire Voucher OR 10 Hoyts Movie Tickets
• Once a prize is chosen it cannot be exchanged. No Prize may be exchanged for cash.
• The winning story will be published online on the VroomVroomVroom websites according to location. Only original work will be published and all entries will then become property of VroomVroomVroom.
• No copywritten work is to be entered
• Hoyts Movie tickets will be valid for 6 months
**Car Hire Voucher
• Car Hire Prize is by redemption. You will be reimbursed for the cost after return of the vehicle by EFT or cheque.
• The driver of the vehicle must hold a valid unrestricted driver's license.
• The rental vehicle must be picked up within 12 months of winning competition.
• The hire is valid for up to 5 days in any Australian location (where a supplier depot is present), for a small, medium or full size sedan. Applies to only 1 hire and cannot be spread over multiple hires.
• VroomVroomVroom will offer vehicle hire only. Excess reduction, child seats and GPS hire will not be covered under the promotion.
• Any damage to the vehicle or late return solely the liability of the driver
Winner March 2010
S Pitts from Queensland
The sheer anticipation of picking up the car in Christchurch - heading down to our chilly Southern destination.The first snowflakes as we hit Tekapo, icy roads on the Lindis Pass. So far from home in Noosa. The kids are squealing with excitement, Queenstown, ski time, winter fun... HERE WE COME!
Winner April 2010
L Brown from Western Australia
You should drive to my favorite place because:
Broome and the Kimberley is the last frontier in Australia.
It is remote, extreme, amazingly spectacular and holds mysterious wonders that date back to the very beginnings of this great country. It is a must see spectacle and one that has to be seen to be truly appreciated. The drive is one part of the adventure. Many more will follow!