Finding a Cheap Car Hire in Gundagai is Now Fast and Easy
VroomVroomVroom offers the best deals when it comes to cheap car rental with a huge fleet to choose from. Our cheap car hires are supplied by the leading car rental brands in the industry like Hertz, Europcar, Thrifty, Budget and Avis.
Gundagai is a small, rural town, located in the state of New South Wales. With a population of nearly 4,000, Gundagai is 59 km drive from Canberra. This rural establishment was founded in 1838, and since then, Gundagai was highly exploited in terms of agriculture. Gold mining is another activity that the early inhabitants were doing in the town.
Why book a car rental through VroomVroomVroom?
Here are some of the top reasons why customers want to book their rental cars with us.
- No booking and modification fees: You can rent a car with us in just two minutes, and you will receive an instant confirmation once you have finished making your booking.
- Save time: You can save time and enjoy huge savings especially when you book early. Having a cheap car hire in Gundagai means that you can drive around the town at your own pace. You'll have a flexible vacation as you don't have to wait for the schedule of public transport.
- Quality vehicles: You can be assured that you will find top-quality rental cars since we have partnered with the country's major suppliers.
- Great prices: We guarantee you the best rates available on rental cars. Make sure to read our Price Promise to learn more.
- Customer care: Our friendly customer care experts can help you in finding the right vehicle for you. Contact us via phone, email or live chat if you need help with your booking.
Explore Gundagai and have fun in a reliable rental car
Gundagai inspired many authors in writing poems and songs, because it represents a typical Australian small town, filled with legends, myths and traditions. Book a cheap car rental in Gundagi for even if it is small, there are many places worth seeing especially because most of them are considered heritage sites and true landmarks of the country.
To get "on the road to Gundagai" (words from a famous song), book a cheap car hire with VroomVroomVroom.
Top Attractions within Gundagai
The Dog on the Tuckerbox is another statue created by Frank Rusconi, and it is located approximately 5 km car drive from Gundagai. If you are visiting Gundagai, get a cheap car hire and pay a visit to this beautiful landmark which is totally worth it.
Drive your car hire to Prince Alfred Bridge which is a very famous bridge in Gundagai, spanning on 921 metres over the Murrumbidgee River. Founded in 1885, the bridge is only topped in length by the Sydney Harbour Bridge, so it is the second longest in the country, something surely breathtaking for visitors.
The Niagara Cafe is also one of the cultural landmarks of Gundagai to visit in your cheap car hire. Opened in 1938, the cafe was an important stop on the Hume Highway when it was visited in 1942 by John Curtin, then Prime Minister.
Bring your cheap car hire and witness The Snake Gully Cup Festival and The Turning Wave Festival, they are both notable events that are being held in Gundagai every year, in November and September, respectively.