Compare Rates to Find a Car Hire in Port Macquarie Airport
Whether you are coming from Sydney and Brisbane, picking up your cheap car hire at Port Macquarie Aiprort (PQQ) is fast and easy through VroomVroomVroom. Port Macquarie is a large town in New South Wales, approximately 4 kilometres north of Sydney. It boasts of wonderful beaches and amazing waterways.
Why rent a car in PQQ with VroomVroomVroom?
Here are some of the reasons why customers choose to book their rental cars with us.
- There are so many things to sea and do at Port Macquarie. Its national parks and waterways are worth exploring and for visitors to be able to do this, we recommend car rental to take you from point A to point Z. With a car hire in Port Macquarie Airport, you can easily explore the attractions in Port Macquarie and its neighbouring cities.
- Four of our six car rental partners have rental kiosks at the Port Macquarie Arrivals Terminal: Avis, Budget, Hertz and Thrifty. Whether short term or long term rental, our suppliers can definitely provide vehicles perfect for your space and budget requirements.
- No booking fees - booking a car rental is free with VroomVroomVroom. No need to worry about online payments, pay only when you pick up your vehicle in your preferred pickup location.
- No Cancellation Fees - In case you change your plans, we will NOT charge you anything if you cancel your bookings. You won't lose money with VroomVroomVroom.
- Our friendly customer care experts are ready to help so feel free to call us, email us or chat with us. Contact us today!
Driving tips in Port Macquarie
Situated at Boundary Street, five kilometres from town centre and approximately a ten-minute drive, the airport is developed, owned and managed by Port Maccquarie-Hastings Council. It is serviced by Qantas operated by Qantaslink, with flights to and from Sydney and Virgin Australia operated by Skywest Airlines with flights to and from Sydney and Brisbane.