Find a Reliable Car Hire in Castle Hill - Fast and Easy
Located 31 km car drive north-west of the Sydney central business district, Castle Hill is the administrative center of the local government area of the Hills Shire. But a part of its suburb is included in the local government area of Hornsby Shire. Its commercial area is located at a section on the Old Northern Road at the suburb's eastern side. In its southern side, older and traditional shopping strip can be seen. The suburb's northern side is dominated by a large shopping center, CastleTowers.
The residential area is situated on the two sides of Showground Road, between its commercial and industrial area. And in the Showground Road, you will see the Hills Centre for the performing arts —a unique and versatile Theater and Convention. It is an ideal venue for world class concerts. It also has a conference venue that includes full production facilities which can be used in all modes including exhibitions.
Why rent a car in Castle Hill at VroomVroomVroom?
- Our aim is to provide you a perfect car rental for your vacation in Castle Hill. That is why we have prepared a state of the art booking system which is very easy to use, in order to save you time from trawling the web for options.
- All you have to do is fill in the search menu with your travel details and a comparison list of available car hire vehicles will be generated for your reference. Select the best transport that will complement all your vacation needs and book it in advance to save.
- Castle Hill is a busy location where you will find culture, commercial areas and very beautiful residential areas. It is a vibrant and vivid place; accommodation, multiple leisure activities as well as sports facilities are all accessible within the area.
- There are also interesting areas where you can relax, go shopping or enjoy the fantastic landscape! Numerous possibilities of spending your time are right here, in the place called Castle Hill! Book a cheap car hire, write it down on your list and keep it in your mind.
- Our vehicles are supplied by the leading car hire brands in the industry like Avis, Thrifty, Budget, Hertz and Europcar. This is to give you a vast list of cheap car hire vehicles for your holiday in Castle Hill. Read our Price Promise to find out how to get the lowest rates possible.
- With our Zero Cancellation Fee policy, you may reserve your cheap car hire as early as possible without incurring any charges whenever you cancel your reservation. Aside from that, we are also 100% free from any hidden charges. You will only be required to present a valid credit card when you collect your car hire from our depot.
- We also have the best customer assistance made possible by our knowledgeable and efficient customer care experts s who are experts when it comes to car hire booking. They are always available to assist you and provide you reliable information for your enquiries. Contact us and we will satisfy your needs.
Start exploring the top attractions in Castle Hill
The Castle Hill Showground is the venue of the Annual Castle Hill Agricultural Show — held by the Castle Hill and Hills District Agricultural Society. The Castle Hill Showground is approximately 30 kilometers from Sydney and is easily accessible by car. The showground borders the Showground Road which runs off to Carrington Road.
The Arena in the Castle Hill Showground has a large trotting track and has a variety of grassed area. There are also grandstands, spectator seating, stables, food serving facilities, a horse box, and office facilities in the area.
The Showground is available for horse shows, large corporate events, trade or fair shows, and community events.
The Powerhouse Discovery Centre in CastleHill — Australia's most diverse and largest museum — was opened to the general public in March 2006. It is located on the corner of the Windsor and ShowgroundRoads. The Centre is accessible through the TAFE driveway on Green Road or the Powerhouse DiscoveryCentre's driveway on 172 Showground Road.
The Discovery Centre has a unique and diverse collection of 385,000 objects — about history, science, technology, design, industry, decorative arts, music, transportation, and space exploration. And like most museums, Powerhouse only displays a portion of its collection to the public. About 50,000 objects are stored at the Castle Hill's state-of-the-art storage and preservation facility.
Heritage Park Drive includes sports facilities, a playground, picnic areas and walking areas. It is the place where Castle Hill was born and you will have the opportunity to find out many things about nature too. All walking tracks will show you a timeline history of the place, so you will learn a lot of interesting things here.
The Hills Craft Markets offer you a generous variety of crafts and arts. It is the perfect location to visit if you have children as they will find music, riding, and many other fun and unique activities that will surely provide memorable experiences.
The Museum of Applied Arts and Sciences has about 385,000 objects from science, history, industry, design, space discoveries, transport and art. The museum also houses workshops, tours, educational programs and many partnerships.
Castle Towers Shopping Center is a huge commercial area, owned by QIC, and has about 112,000 square meters. This huge size makes it one of the largest commercial area within the vicinity. The shopping center has three floors where you will find many major stores. You will surely see a lot of interesting things here, as well as gifts for your family.