Compare Car Hire Deals in Pyrmont to Find the Cheapest Rate
Pyrmont, an inner suburb of Sydney, is situated in the state of New South Wales, Australia. Sydney central business district is very close to Pyrmont, at about 2 kilometers car drive south-west of it.
In the past, Pyrmont represented an important industrial area, but today things have changed and transformed into a popular traveling destination with many tourist attractions. Rent a car and discover the architectural style from Pyrmont which is amazing and you will find it very interesting. Transport is not at all a problem in Pyrmont, rent a car and do not worry about that! From Pyrmont, tourists can drive their car hire to many other surrounding places that also provide a memorable experience.
Why book a rental car with VroomVroomVroom?
Pyrmont is a place you would love for its unique features and for the hospitality of inhabitants! From our affordable and economical rates to the availability of car rental brands from all segments, you will certainly save your self from the endless search for rental cars in the internet. See how:
- $0 booking fees - No there's no catch, we genuinely want you to feel stress free when booking your rental car and don't require you to make any upfront payments.
- Compare and save on your car rental - We've teamed up with leading Rental brands such as Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Thrifty or Redspot and compare them all to find the best value for your money. Save more time and money by booking early and get the best car on the category you want.
- Pay upon arrival - No need to worry about online payments, pay when you pick up your car at the pickup depot.
- No Cancellation Fees -You will not lose any money should you decide to cancel your booking. Yes, we're that awesome!
- LIVE chat feature - With our highly competent and well trained customer care experts, assistance is just a type or call away.
Use your car hire and visit one of Pyrmonts top attractions
Union Square is an important heritage from Pyrmont. Hire a car and visit Union Square which includes many streets and old, fascinating buildings that are part of the Register of the National Estate.
The Star Sydney Casino & Hotel which is located in Pyrmont, Sydney, and is also the second largest casino from Australia. It has two floors and its operations are controlled by the New South Wales Casino Control Authority and is also the only legal casino from New South Wales. So, if you like gaming or you and your friends want to have fun, you know this is the best place to enjoy yourselves!
Roam around The Sydney Fish Market for it includes a fishing port, seafood retail market, wholesale fish market, sushi bars, presents shops, bakeries, a vegetable and fruits market, beverages outlets, a cooking school and there are special walking trails for relaxing, so it is a unique place where visitors can do a lot of things!
Pyrmont Fire Station is a memorable building designed by Walter Liberty Vernon architect, and is made especially from bricks, in Art Nouveau style and it looks very interesting, so do not forget to check it out!