Find and Book a Dependable Car Hire in West Wyalong
Compare car rental in West Wyalong with top suppliers such as Avis. West Wyalong is located in Bland Shire, New South Wales, Australia. It lies on Newell Highway which is accessible by a rental car between Melbourne and Brisbane. It is situated 467 km car hire drive from Sydney.
The place was discovered in 1893, due to gold mines. West Wyalong now has a population of over 3,000 people and is a central town location for cereal growers, developing in industries, such as the production of eucalyptus oil.
Explore West Wyalong in a cheap rental car and be amazed
A rental car from VroomVroomVroom will surely allow you to discover West Wyalong at your own pace. Here are some more reasons to book with us:
- Choice: A wide fleet of different car hire brands are available with VroomVroomVroom. They are supplied by the most trusted car rental company like Thrifty, Europcar, Avis, Hertz and Budget.
- Great prices: Using our comparison list, you will see the most economical rates of these available rental cars. Book your hire car and receive a confirmation email for your hire car reservation.
- No cancellation fees: No need to freak out if you need to change your plans . You may cancel your hire car reservation anytime without paying a cent. Payment is only made when you pick up your car rental.
- Customer care: We have the best customer support team who are experts with car hire booking. Contact us and we will be happy to assist you anytime.
- National depots: If you want a worry free vacation, book your hire car in West Wyalong with VroomVroomVroom car rentals. You may also check out our location pages for options on your next vacation.
Main attractions within West Wyalong
The Poppet Head Mine Park Area located near the highway coming to West Wyalong, is a location for tourists with rental cars to experience local mining elements. The poppet head stands above the mine shaft and is a thrill to see for all. People come here to acknowledge this tribute to Australian mining and to explore the history of how mining has affected the lives of the inhabitants of this area. The site also features a miners hut and picnic area for visitors to enjoy a full experience.
West Wyalong Caravan Park is a splendid opportunity for tourists to enjoy accommodation at the lowest prices and to make the most of a living area designed for nature lovers and seekers of a peaceful place. The location covers all sorts of facilities, you may come here to rent accommodation means, such as trailers and houses on wheels or even tents, or you can come with your own and settle in the special area.
Bland District Museum which is opened to all history lovers who want to find out more about West Wyalong and Bland District. The venue offers a range of permanent collections and changing exhibitions concerning the development of the district and its way over the years. It focuses on highlighting the trail it took from the gold mining beginnings to the agricultural nature. It is a good opportunity for people to learn more about Australian history.
West Wyalong is a good location for spending vacations, rent a car and learn more about Australian history and heritage. What you can see in West Wyalong is based mostly on the town's past revolving around gold mining and farming.