Compare Rates to Get a Reliable Car Hire in Albury
An important destination for numerous tourists, a cheap car hire with VroomVroomVroom will enable you to explore Albury and the surrounding region. Albury is a city located in New South Wales, Australia. The city is, in fact, located on the Murray River, which offers a special charm to Albury and its surroundings of natural beauty. With a population of over 53,500 people,
First established in the 1850's, the city started developing only in the 1870's. Albury is the place in which you can plan a perfect vacation. Plan to visit the historical building like the Post Office, the Town Hall, as well as the Railway Station or the Court House in a cheap car hire and never regret it. With an impressive cultural life, numerous opportunities to relax and many historical buildings and locations to visit in a reliable rental car.
Why rent a car in Albury with VroomVroomVroom?
- When booking a car rental on our site, we make sure you get only the best deals, and the rates are definitely discounted as suppliers compete for your business.
- There are no cancellation fees or booking fees when booking a car rental on VroomVroomVroom.
- Our comparison page is absolutely the most user- friendly of all that we even have added a currency converter for our valued foreign travellers. Our booking engine is 100% secure and we make sure there are no hidden fees!
- Best rates guaranteed. Read our Price Promise page to learn more about this.
- Outstanding customer care. If there's any problem or you need some help, simply contact us either via phone call, email or live chat. You may also check out our location pages for options on your next trip in Australia.
Best time to visit Albury
Weather-wise, the city consists of a warm, temperate climate, with cool to mild winters (from June to August) and very warm to hot summers (from December to February). Under the Köppen climate category, Albury has a humid subtropical climate.
Driving tips in Albury
The driving time from Albury to Sydney is approximately 5 hours and 36 minutes via rental car. Driving across the SydneyHarbour Bridge, witnessing the stunning Sydney Harbour and taking photos of the Sydney Opera House, or it can be a road trip alongside Murray River, or an adventurous drive to Canberra. These are just some of the many exciting things you can do when you book a cheap car hire in Albury.
Top Tourist Attractions within Albury
Albury Art Gallery includes numerous exhibits and a great selection of photography, paper and visual arts, of local artists. The unique works that are displayed at thet Albury Art Gallery, makes the location an important attraction for art lovers.
Albury Botanic Gardens first opened to public about 130 years ago. Numerous historical monuments, as well as beautiful gardens, which include many flora species, offer tourists an amazing experience in Albury. The area on which the Albury Botanic Gardens are currently located was first discovered in 1824.
Mungabareene Reserve is the most popular swimming and picnic areas in Albury. With an impressive cultural and historical development, the area has a natural beauty and numerous facilities for tourists to plan a great day out.
Murray River is the perfect place for a day out to admire the beauty of Albury City. On the Murray River, tourists can plan one day boat trips and find out more about the history of the city. Waterskiing, jet skiing, as well as sailing, and many other opportunities for different aquatic sports on the Murray River, can easily make your day out an amazing adventure.