Compare Rates to Find a Cheap Car Hire in Wodonga
VroomVroomVroom makes booking a car hire in Wodonga fast and easy! We compare car hire from major car rental brands such as Hertz to give you a wide variety of choices. All you have to do is input your details and a list of car rental deals from the top suppliers and their addresses will be displayed so you can choose where the most convenient place is to collect your car.
Wodonga, located in Victoria, Australia, is part of a local urban area with Albury. They are twin cities, located on opposite sides of the Murray River. Its population is of over 40,000 people. Wodonga was founded in 1852 as a customs post and started to develop in industry and culture. Originally named Wodonga, its name was changed to Belvoir then later back to Wodonga.
Why book a car rental in Wodonga with VroomVroomVroom?
- No cancellation fees - you won't lose any money should you decide to cancel your car hire.
- No booking fees or credit card details required to make your booking. Only pay when you pickup your vehicle at the depot.
- It is always best to book ahead, no matter where you are picking up from so you can get the best deal. And the other best thing about our site is, we do not ever hide fees. All fees are displayed in the Terms and Conditions, and a link to the T&C is added in your confirmation email, as well as in your reminder email.
- We guarantee the cheapest car rental rates in the market.
- Our excellent customer care team is just a click away to assist you with your queries. Simply contact us and we'll be glad to help you.
Top Tourist Attractions in Wodonga
The Wodonga and District Turf Club is a venue that hosts around seven horse races a year. This is a spectacle to see for both locals and tourists with and is said to be a lavish and luxurious event, just like in the old days. Facilities also include a bar and a club, which offer drinks and betting activities for interested parties. In November, the Wodonga Cup meeting is held, giving awards and prizes to the fastest horse and jokey in the district.
HotHouse Theater is a cultural venue, that offers live performances and plays written by local artists and educational clubs for children. Stop by the Wodonga theater which is a great cultural spot, as it is a learning facility, introducing all who are interested in the wonders of the artistic world. It also offers the possibility to host special events here. Tickets can be purchased online or at the venue itself.
Sumsion Gardens are located in the central part of Wodonga. This is the place where people host picnics and barbecues, take walks or bike rides and many other activities. The park also incorporates a lake, on which people can admire turtles and ducks. It incorporates a gazebo, a children's playground, toilets, meeting rooms and sports facilities. Sumsion Gardens is the perfect family venue in Wodonga.
Three Monkeys Tavern welcomes its customers, in Wodonga, in four different types of rooms - the River restaurant, the Oak Room, the Mezzanine Room and the Lincoln Room. Here, you can park your hire car and have a good meal, hold conferences and special events in nicely designed rooms.
Wodonga is the best location for holidays, if you are looking for a traditional place, with many lovely venues, rent a car and it will cater all your needs so that you can relax and have a great vacation.