Book a Cheap Car Hire in Dubbo Airport - Enjoy Big Savings
Dubbo City Airport (DBO), or simply called Dubbo Airport, is one of the country's leading regional airports. It can be found along Mitchell Highway around 5 kilometres northwest of Dubbo. Before the Dubbo City Council took charge of the airport in 1970, it was used for military purposes during World War II. Today, Dubbo Airport is used for charter, scheduled, and freight services. It offers flights from Dubbo to Broken Hill and Sydney.
Why rent a car in Dubbo Airport at VroomVroomVroom?
- There are no upfront payments with VroomVroomVroom. You can pay when you pick up the vehicle and we also don't charge any booking fee and other hidden fees.
- There are no cancellation fees as well so you can reserve your car hire in Dubbo Airport in advance without worrying about paying extra. Simply contact us if you have questions and we'll be happy to serve you.
- Our advanced booking system allows you to hire a car in less than two minutes. Read our Price Promise to know more.
- Compare rental cars, choose a vehicle that suits your budget and preference, give out your basic information, and lastly confirm booking. You will receive a booking confirmation number right away. This will save you a lot of time and you can focus more on your preparation for your trip to Dubbo.
- Apart from renting a car hire at Dubbo Airport, you have an option to rent a car in other depots located throughout the city. Choose from our selection of Dubbo rental cars here.
Driving tips in DBO
Upon arrival at the airport, there are several taxiways in the area where you can grab a taxi. The fare from Dubbo Airport to the Central Business District is around $20. If you'll be going out most of the time during your stay, it is advisable to rent a car than hire a taxi. VroomVroomVroom offers rental cars that cost around $40 for 24-hour use. You'll be surprised to find out that it is cheaper to rent a car than hire a taxi.
There are rental car facilities inside the airport terminal, but some people still prefer booking a car rental in Dubbo Airport online. Why? There are more selection in vehicles, no more waiting in line, and filling up long forms.