Compare Rates to Obtain a Cheap Car Hire in Bankstown
Great rental car deals await from VroomVroomVroom
Just around 10 minutes from Bankstown Airport are Europcar, Budget and Avis at Milperra Road. Make a search on VroomVroomVroom, pick the vehicle of your choice, make a booking, pickup your rental car and begin your exciting journey.
- $0 booking fees - No there's no catch, we genuinely want you to feel stress free when booking your rental car and don't require you to make any upfront payments.
- Compare and save on your car rental - We've teamed up with leading Rental brands such as Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Thrifty or Redspot and compare them all to find the best value for your money. Save more time and money by booking early and get the best car on the category you want. If you want to know more how this works, read our Price Promise page.
- Pay upon arrival - No need to stress with on online credit card payments, pay when you arrive to pick up your car.
- No Cancellation Fees - Vroom understand that travel itinerary's change often, so if you decide to change your plans, you will not lose any money.
- LIVE chat feature - With our highly competent and well trained customer support experts, assistance is just a type or call away. Contact us and we will give you all the information instantly.
- Don't delay, BOOK now and SAVE!
Use your cheap rental car to explore Bankstown
Bankstown is a suburb located in the southwestern Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. It lies approcimately 30 minutes rental car drive south west of the CBD. The area in which Bankstown is currently located was first discovered in 1797, being first named the District of Banks Town. Bankstown officially became a city in 1980, but the location was given the status of a municipality starting in 1895. Bankstown is the administrative center of the local government area of Bankstown City.
The city is located about 20 km rental car drive from Sydney. Tourists who visit Bankstown in a car rental are able to see the numerous parks for which the city currently is very famous. More than 293 parks which extend over more than 730 hectares at the limits of the city offer a true natural spectacle to all tourists visiting, including the O'Neill Park, Terry Lamb Complex and also Mirambeena Regional Park. The Paul Keating Park was destroyed by a fire in 1997, but it has been recreated.
The Bankstown Central Business District. The Bankstown Central Business District is the most important commercial area of the city. This part of Bankstown is also known as The Bankstown Plaza. You will be amazed by the impressive buildings and also the numerous restaurants and shopping centres. The Centro Bankstown, formally known as the Bankstown Square is the largest shopping center in the city. The amazing place first opened to the public in 1966. In the Bankstown Central Business District, tourists with rental cars can also see the Bankstown Central Library, founded in 1954, but demolished in 1981. The facility was rebuilt and opened again in 1983.