Take Advantage of a Top Car Hire in Taree Today
Established by William Wynter in 1881, Taree has a population of approximately 50,000 people working in this important pillar of Australian agriculture, located in New South Wales. The local native word "biripi" meaning "tree by the river" is the original word for "tareebit" - the word that gave this city its name - Taree.
Important Taree natives include poets like Les Murray and Henry Kendall, Ian Moffit - writer and John H. Coates - mathematician. A small city bearing the charm of classic New South Wales locations, Taree has a few wonderful attractions for its locals and visitors and they are best explored with a car hire.
Benefits of booking a rental car with VroomVroomVroom
At VroomVroomVroom, we make booking a rental car easy. Currently, car hire from Taree Travelworld is unavailable, but our global search engine will find you the nearest spot. A list of car rental deals from the top suppliers with their addresses will be displayed in the lower left hand bar, so you can choose the most convenient place to collect your car.
- No Cancellation Fees, feel safe in knowing that if your plans change, you will not be charged.
- $0 Booking Fees or Credit card details required to make your booking.
- SAVE on time and money by comparing all at once.
- We compare all major car rental brands such as Avis, Budget, Thrifty, Europcar, Enterprise and Hertz.
- Best car rental rates available, or we will match it and give you $20. Read our Price Promise for more information.
- LIVE chat, provides real people to help you with your booking instantly
- We have been helping drivers to book hire cars for over 10 years.
- It is always best to book ahead, no matter where you are picking up from. The best thing about our site is, we do not ever hide fees. All fees are displayed in the Terms and Conditions, and a link to the T&C is added in your confirmation email, as well as in your reminder email.
- Contact us today if you have any queries and our friendly customer care team will be delighted to assist you.
Use your cheap car rental to see the top attractions in Taree
Historic Wingham is a small city near Taree with its original buildings still standing. The place looks like it is recreated from an old postcard, the 285 houses making the attraction a replica of a typical English town, with a main street and a central park. Around Isabella Street and the park you have the opportunity to admire the old local library, an 1884 designed and built postal office, the Wingham Brush Public School and the School of Arts, established in 1907 in a classical Victorian style building.
The World's Largest Oyster is a building shaped as an oyster, built as an eulogy to the oyster business in Taree, Taree exporting about 3,5 million oysters annually. The house is now the headquarter of a motor dealership, is now dubbed as The Big Mistake instead of The Big Oyster, because it was supposed to be at the beginning the headquarter of a great business venture with oysters, which eventually failed.
The Manning Regional Art Gallery is an exhibition of artworks not only from Taree artists, but also from young artist from all around the region. The gallery is also host of temporary exhibitions that change through the year and is located in a cottage style building in vicinity of Tarre Public School.