Book a Cheap Car Hire in Broken Hill to Enjoy Huge Discounts
An old mining city, Broken Hill is located in the Far West of New South Wales, Australia. The closest and major Australian city is Adelaideand is just minutes drive away. The town was founded in 1883 and since then, mining was always a concern.
Why rent a car in Broken Hill at VroomVroomVroom?
Below are some of the reasons why customers choose to book their rental cars with us.
- $0 booking fees -we've teamed up with the top car rental companies in the world and convinced them to free you of booking fees, you are welcome.
- Compare and save money - Check rates from top suppliers at VroomVroomVroom and find the best value for your money. Save more time and money by booking early and get the best car on the category you want.
- Pay upon arrival - No need to stress on online credit card payments, pay when you arrive to pick up your car.
- No Cancellation Fees - The best thing about VroomVroomVroom? There's no cancellation fees! Even if you decide to change your plans, you will not lose any money.
- More vehicle options - VroomVroomVroom offers you more choice when you book a vehicle with us. You may check out our location pages for options on your next vacation. Or opt for our Campervan Comparison Page for Broken Hill if a rental car is not suitable.
- LIVE chat feature - Our customer care team is waiting at the type of your keyboard for your car rental queries, offering you professional, quality, instant advice.Renting a car an be collected from either the township or the airport. In some instances vehicles may have to be manually booked, in which case you should give us a call. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any enquiries.
Bag a Bargain car rental in Broken Hill and be on your way
Mining in Broken Hill today is not so important, but there are other wonderful things you will see. Hire a car in this city that was built on the largest mine in the world, so is a place where silver, zinc and lead are abundant. You can get around Broken Hill by a rental car, bus, train and even by plane. It is also called "Silver City", "The Oasis Of The West" or "The Capital Of The Outback". You will find many gardens, parks as well as other attractions that will make your time here great.
Top Attractions in Broken Hill
Broken Hill Regional Art Gallery is located on 404-408 Argent Street and you will see local exhibitions as well as Aboriginal art, so it will be very captivating to stop by and to enjoy the experience. The building has been restored and refurbished many times, but now looks absolutely amazing.
Broken Hill Musicians Club is your chance of having a very tasty lunch and dinner. Park your car here and live entertainment will relax you and you can come here with your friends to have fun and a great time. Facilities as Internet, creche and rooms are also available, so you have everything you need in one place.
Silverton is a small village about 25 kilometers car drive north-west of the town. You must not miss this place, so write it down on your list and drive your car hire ahead. It is a place with a very small population and this is the reason why is called a "ghost town". Here, live several artists, so you will find art galleries. Driving around, you'll see many buildings turned into ruins, although in the past they looked amazing. As Silverton looked fantastic, it was the setting of many films and commercials.
Rent a car in Broken Hill that combines the old and the new, is a place with many contrasts and it gives you the opportunity to experience interesting things that will instantly captivate you.