Travelling to Narrabri? We can help you find a reliable and cheap car hire in Narrabri for your next trip! We compare car rentals from suppliers such as Thrifty and Hertz. Narrabri is a town located in New South Wales, Australia. The stunning town is situated on the Namoi River, which offers visitors a spectacular view. One of the most important industries of Narrabri is farming with cotton, wheat, beef and lamb.
With a population of more than 13,000 residents, it currently represents a major tourist destination within Australia, and tourists will be able to visit numerous attractions. Staying in Narrabri offers a unique experience for those not familiar with a farming town.
Why rent a car in Narrabri with VroomVroomVroom?
- This place is the Australia's Sportiest Town! So for all you sports enthusiasts out there looking for the perfect vacation spot, Narrabri's the place to be. The town of Narrabri is practically packed with ovals and Sporting Clubs within the shire. Aside from that, the town's also acts as a hub of a big-time cotton growing industry. Book a hire car in Narrabri and explore the area the way you want it and whenever you like.
- VroomVroomVroom have great deals of hire car brands. We aim to give you the perfect hire car for your vacation. We have a vast list of available hire car vehicles supplied by the major agencies like Avis, Thrifty, Budget, Europcar and Hertz. By filling up the search form with your travel plans, a comparison list will be generated for your reference.
- Book your a car in advance and avail cheaper rates. Cancel whenever you want without incurring any fees. Yes, VroomVroomVroom don't have cancellation charges.
- You may also want to check out our Price Promise page if you want to obtain the cheapest car rates.
- And if ever you'll need assistance, contact us right away. We have our highly-motivated customer care experts who are ready to help.
Top Attractions within Narrabri
Mt. Kaputar National Park
For all you nature-loving people out there, my first pick for you is Mt Kaputar National Park! It's been voted New South Wales' number 1 natural wonder on the ABC wonder so if it's making waves that big, you better be checking it out. Where you're a bushwalker or a photographer or maybe just in need of an escape, with Mt Kaputar's panoramic views and its rugged wilderness, it'll definitely be a feast for all your senses.
Mount Kaputar National Park is located near Mount Kaputar and it is considered to be one of the most impressive national parks of the country. A place where you can witness a wide range of flora and fauna species that can be seen in this park, while the Kaputar volcano, which was been active millions of years ago, offers a stunning scenery and an unique beauty to the natural surroundings of this top attraction within Narrabri. Many walking paths and a camping ground can also be found here.
Do you believe in legends and myths? I've got just the place for you. Heard about the infamous Big Foot, have you? Well, rumour has it that he lives around these parts. You've got the best chances to catch sight of him here than anywhere else!
Anyway, getting more realistic here, Pilliga Forest is known for its impressive biodiversity in eastern Australia. It is home to over 300 species of animals and a refuge for at least 900 plant species. Think of it as this quirky western woodland sprinkled with native white cypress and iron bark forests, bush plains and bright spring flowers. Truly a trip you wouldn't want to miss!
Australian Cotton Centre
While you're here at Narrabri you must definitely check out the complex that gives you the story behind the town's multi-million dollar cotton industry. At the Australian Cotton Centre, you get to see nine high-tech, interactive displays that give you a rundown of how the cotton industry works. What's great about it is that it appeals to visitors of all ages, so whether you bring your kids or your parents, it's still a win-win situation!
At the centre of the exhibit, you'll spot a 3D mini-theatre in the back of a huge, full-size cotton picker. You might not understand how fascinating that it is, but trust me, once you're there, you will be so knees-deep in the business of that all-important product, cotton.
The Australian Cotton Exhibition Centre is a place where you will be able to learn many things about the past of the city, its development and main industry. Of course, in this location all tourists will be able to learn something about the cotton industry of Narrabri. Learning more about the past of Narrabri will help you better understand the specific of the Australian city.
Paul Wild Observatory is located near Narrabri. The name of this top tourist attraction was given by a famous radio astronomer, Paul Wild. Tourists will love taking tours at the observatory and enjoying the activities that can be planned here.
Australia Telescope Compact Area is located near Paul Wild Observatory, at about 20 km car drive from Narrabri center. An impressive radio telescope is featured here.
Searching for a budget-friendly motel in Narrabi, then drive your reliable car hire to Club Motor Inn, which is conveniently situated along Barwan Street and within walking distance to the town centre. This motel, which is built as a part of the Narrabri Bowling Club Complex provides roomy and fully-furnished air-conditioned suites with kitchenettes ready for use in spa and family suites, swimming pool, Wi-Fi and secured parking and grounds.