Compare, Book and Save Up on a Car Hire in Singleton
Book a hire car in Singleton which is a nice city in the Hunter Valley, located in the New South Wales region of Australia. We compare deals from Budget, Hertz and Thrifty to help you find the best deal. Singleton has a population of approximately 13,700, but more than 21,000 people are currently living in the district.
Experience the reasons behind this development that are mostly the coal mining, vineyards, horse breeding, energy generation and cattle production industries. As the employment possibilities were high, many people decided to move to Singleton. Nevertheless, Singleton is also a popular tourist attraction, due to its numerous leisure possibilities, historical sites and impressive buildings.
Why rent a car in Singleton with VroomVroomVroom?
- Fill in the search menu with your itinerary details and a comparison list of available hire cars will be generated for your reference. Book your rental car in advance to avail great rates. You may cancel your reservation without incurring any charges. We are also absolutely free of any hidden charges.
- We offer the best hire car deals for your trip to Singleton. We have a wide selection of cars from all segments supplied by the leading hire car companies like Avis, Thrifty, Budget, Hertz and Europcar.
- Our car rental experts negotiated with our suppliers so we can give the best price. Read our Price Promise page to gather more information.
- Renting a car will give you comfort and convenience. You may drive away anytime, anywhere without relying on the schedule of any public transport. You may even create your own schedule. You may also check out our location pages for options on your next holiday in Australia.
- We have the best customer care experts always ready to help. Contact us and we will make sure to satisfy your enquiries.
Hop in your car hire and visit some of the top attractions in Singleton
Wollemi National Park is one of the most impressive parks in the region, and it is the second largest as well. Here you will see the unique Wollemi Pine species, which was thought to have disappeared, but was later discovered on this land. The impressive sights and the diversity of wildlife you will witness here will leave you with an unforgettable memory.
Yengo National Park is another protected area of the region. The park is younger than the previously-mentioned one, but it is home to a wide range of animals as well. If you visit this park in a hire car, you will enjoy a wonderful day in the core of the nature.
The Sundial was housed by Singleton is in fact one of the largest sundials in the world. It was presented in 1988, and since then it has been considered a true landmark of Singleton.
The Heritage Walk is the place where you will be able to admire buildings from all the architectural periods of Australia. Among the most impressive ones, we can recall Townhead, Greenwood and Abbey Green.
All Saints Anglican Church is only one of the many impressive churches you will find in Singleton in a hire car. The Victorian Gothic architectural style in which the church was designed will definitely impress you. A particularly interesting fact about the church is that it was built in 1845, then demolished in 1910 and then rebuilt in 1913.