What Items Are Not Included in the Car Rental Price?
While inclusions and exclusions of the listed prices do vary based on the supplier and the location, there are common things that are often excluded from your car rental booking that will attract an additional local surcharge. Here are some of the things that you may find are not included in the price displayed:
- Security Deposit (which you will be required to leave when you pick up your rental car)
- Excess reduction products
- Optional extras such as GPS and child seats
- Age surcharges for young drivers
- Cost for additional drivers
- Any cover or extras related to snow travel
You should check the terms and conditions of the supplier you intend to rent with to familiarize yourself with the full list of inclusions and exclusions.
Read more important information about booking a rental car here.