Book and Drive a Car Hire Rates in Logan - Fast and Easy
Logan is a city full of vitality with a rich history and beautiful natural areas. Supplied by the leading suppliers like Budget, you are sure to book a reliable and dependable rental car with VroomVroomVroom. You may prefer to reserve your cheap car rental in Logan based on rates or pick up location. Whatever your basis are, VroomVroomVroom offers the best and reasonable rental cars that will definitely compliment your needs.
Why rent a car in Logan with VroomVroomVroom?
Below are some reasons why m ore people book through us.
- We advise that you make a reservation of your car hire in advance to avail cheaper rates. No need to worry if you need to cancel, we do not charge cancellation fees. Payment is only made upon car rental pick up.
- Save your self from the hassle of trawling for options in the internet. Use our booking system and a comparison list of available rental vehicles along with their affordable rates.
- We have several pick up locations perfectly placed all around Logan for your convenience. If Logan is not a perfect location to pick up your rental car, you may also check our locations page for other pick up depots near Logan.
- Our Price Promise assures our customers that they are finding the lowest hire car deal. We will give back the excess money plus additional cash when you find another car rental site providing a cheaper price for the same deal.
- If you need help finding a car hire in Adelaide, feel free to contact us via phone, email or live chat as our friendly customer care experts are always ready to help you.
Driving tips in Logan
Just 30 minutes drive from downtown Brisbane, Logan is the third largest city in Queensland, Australia - young, dynamic and in continuous development. The city is absolutely gorgeous and a true haven of nature, being the home of over 500 parks. If you plan to visit Logan, there are a few hot spots not to miss if you are driving your hire car.
Experience Logan and have fun in your reliable car rental
The city comes alive on the weekends with loads of things to do and places to go. Families can pack a picnic lunch and make a visit to a riverside park like Meadowbank or Alexander Clark Parks. Immerse yourself in natural beauty at the Daisy Hill State Forest, incorporating the Daisy Hill Koala Centre, or the Springwood Environmental Park.
Yugambeh Museum Language and Heritage Research Centre is a museum of Aboriginal culture you can visit whilst at Logan. If you want to find out more about the events in the history of Yugambeh Aboriginal people and the local history, this is the place to see.
The Kingston Butter Factory
The Kingston Butter Factory Community Arts Centre was originally a butter factory built in 1907 from timber and rebuilt in 1932 entirely from bricks. The economy in Logan was boosted due to this factory that used to produce over 50 tons of butter weekly in the 50's, even diversifying to produce milk and cheese. In the 80's, the production was stopped and the place turned into a community arts center hosting a museum, a canteen and arts & crafts workshops for children and adults in Logan.
Mayes Cottage is a colonial museum in honor of the Mayes family living in Logan over a hundred years ago. In 1887 they built a house entirely made of timber, called Pleasant Place, nowadays known to Logan locals as Mayes Cottage.
Restaurants & Bars
Thai Orchid Restaurant
Founded 1996 bringing the people of Brisbane awesome Mexican cuisine for over 20 years, family owned Serranos Mexican Cantina Restaurant is passionate about what they do. Remember it's not all about the chilli, it's about those beautiful Mexican flavours and smells. If you are a chilli lover Troy has you covered too, he has some of the hottest chilli in the world and is more than happy to share it with you. So if you dig your Mexican, make sure to phone Serranos and make a reservation now.