Compare Rates to Find a Reliable Car Hire in St George
St George is a popular weekend getaway for Gold Coast and Brisbane residents since the town is just 390 kilometres away from Queensland's main cities. It is situated on the intersection of several highways including Moonie Highway, Balonne Highway, Carnarvon Highway, and Castlereagh Highway.
St George is also a known fishing site because of its location on the Balonne River. Sir Thomas Livingstone Mitchell named the town after St George's Day because that was the time he crossed the river back in 1846.
Why rent a car in St George with VroomVroomVroom?Listed below are some other great reasons to book your rental car with us.
- VroomVroomVroom wants to make your life easier that's why we have listed the best deals in rental cars. No need to browse through different supplier's website to find the lowest price because we guarantee our customers that they are getting the best car hire deals.
- With a car rental in St George, you can have easy access to its cultural centre, information centre, bowling centre, swimming pool, showground, and golf club. Catch the St George show which is held every Labour Day. This event is the perfect time to mingle with the locals, have a drink at the bar, and watch rodeo shows
- . If you're planning to visit this town, make sure to rent a car so you can easily get around and check out its neighboring cities. You can also book a flight to Cunnamulla, Toowoomba, Thargomindah, or Brisbane at St George Airport.
- Make sure to check out our Price Promise especially if you want to find the best rates.
- With our highly-motivated customer care experts, help is just a type or call away. Contact us and we will give you all the information instantly.