Book a Reliable Car Hire in Longreach to Enjoy Huge Savings
A place with country hospitality, book a cheap car hire in Longreach which is also a place full of history and heritage. A home of pioneers, Aboriginal tribes, explorers, writers, poets, artists and stockmen,
Longreach was settled in 1870 and is now the largest town in Central West, Queensland, Australia. Because of the wondeful history, Longreach not only has beautiful natural attractions, also wonderful historical sites that you can visit in a cheap car hire.
Why rent a car through VroomVroomVroom?
- No booking and cancellation fees. Unlike other car rental comparison websites, we don't charge any fee for booking and cancellation.
- We guarantee the lowest price. Find the cheapest rate or we'll send difference and $20. Read our Price Promise to learn more.
- With our simple car hire booking system, you can have a rental car completely booked and confirmed within two minutes. VroomVroomVroom will allow you to compare all available cars for the times and dates you enter into the above search form.
- Reliable rental cars because we only offer deals from trusted suppliers. They always make sure that their vehicles are in perfect condition and they often change their fleet of cars as well.
- Our skilled Customer Care Team are always willing to attend your needs. Let us know if you need assistance with your Longreach car hire booking.
Driving tips in Longreach
Longreach is a town located approximately 700 km car hire drive from the coast, west of Rockhampton and is in Central West Queensland, Australia. VroomVroomVroom can book a car rental in Longreach for you to see the sites in style. Car hire is available from Longreach Airport. You may still find some availability for hire cars in the city of Longreach from time to time. For the best results, choose Longreach Airport for pickup and drop off if there are no hire cars appearing for Longreach city.
Top attractions within Longreach
Quantas Founders Museum is a museum dedicated to Quanta Airways Limited based in Longreach, the Australian flag carrier. The place is a celebration of Quantas' success in the whole world and the company's growth and development over the years, and is the home of impressing memorabilia - documents, photographs, short movies - depicting the success of the business that started years ago in Longreach. Longreach is the only place in the world hosting a museum where visitors can take guided tours inside a fully equipped Boeing 707 and Boeing 747, completed with information about the computer systems, the flight controls and the accommodation available on the jets.
Starlight's Lookout is a great attraction for romantics. It overlooks Longreach and the surrounding areas along Cramsey Road. The road is unsealed, but if it is wet weather is not usable.
The Railway Museum is a static museum that presents life at the beginning of the 20th century in Longreach. The Railway Station is about 100 years old and it still looks very good, so it is used without any problems in the present.
The Longreach Cemetery is a tourist attraction because of the numerous Longreach pioneers buried here, with a multitude of messages full of symbols, written on their tombstones. Tourists are free to wander around in the cemetery on special walking tracks, in order to study the resting place of people who made Longreach famous not only in Australia, but in the whole world.