Booking a Car Hire in Rockhampton is Now Quick and Easy
Rockhampton is known as the Beef Capital of Australia, and a visit should not be limited only to the city. Why not park your hire car and enjoy a walk to its beautiful surroundings which must be included in all tourist routes.
- No hidden fees -No need to pay upfront when you book through us because we don't have any booking fees. There's also no need to worry if your flight is cancelled or moved to another day because you can easily cancel or modify your rental car booking without paying anything.
- Compare and save on your car rental - We have worked out a deal with rental car companies so we can provide the best car hire rates. Furthermore, our Price Promise assures you of getting the cheapest rate in rental cars.
- Pay upon car pickup - Don't stress yourself with advance payments because we give our customers the option to pay once they've picked up their vehicle. No need to worry about getting your credit card charged.
- We value our customers - As far as car hire comparison is concerned, our site is absolutely the most transparent and has the most personalized customer care. We display all fees in each supplier's Terms and Conditions, we educate our customers, and we value them.
- Live chat - You can now easily enquire by clicking on our live chat feature. Our friendly customer care experts are always ready to give assistance to our loyal customers. You can also give us a ring or drop us an email. Just contact us and book a hire car with us today!
Best time to visit Rockhampton
There is no peak season in Rockhampton since the city experiences mild weather all year round. However, the most comfortable temperatures fall between months of January and May as well as between September and December. This is the perfect time to visit the Riverbank Parklands located close to Fotzroy River. Experience various outdoor activities and enjoy the scenery here.
There are also numerous international festivals held in Rockhampton every year, and many tourists arrive in the beautiful Australian city only with the purpose to attend these events. The most popular Rockhampton festivals are the Multicultural Festival, CQU Open Day held every August, and The Pilbeam Theatre, an international music festival first held in 1978.
Explore Rockhampton with a reliable car rental
Situated at the mouth of the Fitzory River, Rockhampton is a spectacular city, which makes the city look even more beautiful, thus offering tourists new possibilities to enjoy water sports. With a population of more than 84,000, hire a car in Rockhampton which is a popular tourist destination because of its many attractions, best restaurants and beautiful scenery. To help you plan your holiday in Rockhampton, check out our list of attractions and accommodation in the city below.
Address: 93 Spencer St, The Range QLD 4700
Are you an animal lover? Make sure to drive your hire car to Rockhampton Zoo where you will be able to see numerous rare species of birds and animals. You can also watch feeding shows and plan a group tour at the zoo. Anyone can get in for free at Rockhampton Zoo, which is open daily from 8am to 4:30pm.
Rockhampton Art Gallery
This art gallery displays numerous art collections, most works featured here dating back in the 1940s. Halt your hire car in Rockhampton Art Gallery which is located near the Pilbeam Theatre, so you can easily plan a cultural night out in the city.
The Rockhampton Botanic Gardens
The beautiful botanic gardens include numerous local species of plants, and the most interesting aspect about these gardens is that they also include specimens that are more than 100 years old.
This family owned motel is a popular choice of accommodation by leisure, business and holiday travellers because of its superb location and amenities. Motel 98 can be found right in the heart of Rockhampton's Riverfront precinct overlooking the beautiful Fitzroy River. The motel has easy access to the Rockhampton Airport, which is only five minutes away by car; and is just a few minutes walk to major shopping centres and the CBD retail precinct. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi and exclusive access to their resort-style pool and tropical gardens. Another great reason why many people stay at Motel 98 is its Restaurant 98, which is famous for its sizzling steaks and delectable seafood dishes.
Glenmore Hotel Motel
Whether you are going on a business trip or a holiday, Glenmore Hotel Motel is a perfect base to explore Rockhampton. The motel has access to nearby islands, including Keppel Island, and is just 15 minutes away from the Rockhampton Airport. All rooms are equipped with modern facilities to ensure that guests will have a more comfortable stay. The motel boasts of their outdoor swimming pool and the adjoining Tavern, which features an indoor playground.