Booking a Car Hire in Rockhampton is Now Quick and Easy
Situated at the mouth of the Fitzory River, Rockhampton is a spectacular city, which makes the city look even more beautiful, thus offering tourists new possibilities to enjoy water sports. With a population of more than 84,000, hire a car in Rockhampton which is a popular tourist destination because of its many attractions and beautiful scenery.
Rockhampton is also known as the Beef Capital of Australia, and a visit should not be limited only to the city. Why not park your hire car and enjoy a walk to its beautiful surroundings which must be included in all tourist routes. Rockhampton city was first established in 1858.
- No hidden fees -No need to pay upfront when you book through us because we don't have any booking fees. There's also no need to worry if your flight is cancelled or moved to another day because you can easily cancel or modify your rental car booking without paying anything.
- Compare and save on your car rental - We have worked out a deal with rental car companies so we can provide the best car hire rates. Furthermore, our Price Promise assures you of getting the cheapest rate in rental cars.
- Pay upon car pickup - Don't stress yourself with advance payments because we give our customers the option to pay once they've picked up their vehicle. No need to worry about getting your credit card charged.
- We value our customers - As far as car hire comparison is concerned, our site is absolutely the most transparent and has the most personalized customer care. We display all fees in each supplier's Terms and Conditions, we educate our customers, and we value them.
- Live chat - You can now easily enquire by clicking on our live chat feature. Our friendly customer care experts are always ready to give assistance to our loyal customers. You can also give us a ring or drop us an email. Just contact us and book a hire car with us today!
Top attractions to see in Rockhampton
Riverbank Parklands is one of the most beautiful places that can be seen in Rockhampton. The parkland is located close to Fotzroy River, and the scenery is really amazing, so there is no wonder that Riverbank Parklands is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Rockhampton. Hire a car and experience various outdoor activities that can be planned here.
Having a hire car means you can witness Rockhampton Festivals that make the Australian city well known all over the world. Numerous international festivals are held in Rockhampton every year, and many tourists arrive in the beautiful Australian city only with the purpose to attend these events. The most popular Rockhampton festivals are the Multicultural Festival, CQU Open Day, but also The Pilbeam Theatre, an international music festival first held in 1978.
Rockhampton Art Gallery displays numerous art collections, most works featured here dating back in the 1940s. Halt your hire car in Rockhampton Art Gallery which is located near the Pilbeam Theatre, so you can easily plan a cultural night out in the city.
The Rockhampton Botanic Gardens include numerous local species of plants, and the most interesting aspect about these gardens is that they also include specimens that are more than 100 years old. Hire a car and learn about them.
Rockhampton Zoo is another great place to visit in your hire car when being in this city. Here, you will be able to see numerous rare species of birds and animals.
The Dreamtime Cultural Centre is one of the most impressive locations to visit in your hire car in the whole continent. Laying on more than 12 hectares surface, the cultural centre is the largest one in Australia.
Riverside Walk located on Quay Street, is the perfect place to enjoy a stroll while you enjoy the River breeze through your hair. With BBQ's and picnic areas to rest, you can really make it a day out after parking your hire car.