Compare Deals to Find a Top Car Hire in Salisbury
Salisbury in South Australia, should not be confused with the suburb in Brisbane that has the same name. Salisbury is one of the most impressive suburbs of Adelaide, located in the South Australia region. It's a place full of parklands, shops, cafes and restaurants so there's definitely plenty to do while going on a vacation there.
The city was founded in 1848, and now the population of Salisbury will soon reach 6,500, proving that this vibrant suburb is constantly developing. Only 16 miles away from Adelaide via car, no wonder that Salisbury has become a popular tourist destination. With large beaches, beautiful parks and many leisure possibilities, Salisbury is definitely a place worth seeing in a rental car.
Why rent a car in Salisbury with VroomVroomVroom?
- Use our top class booking system and compare rates of rental cars. Book the best rental car that will match your travel needs. Cancel anytime without incurring any charges.
- We offer you the best Salisbury car hire deals for your needs. We have a vast selection of rental vehicles of all types supplied by the most trusted agencies like Avis, Thrifty, Hertz, Budget and Europcar. Check out our Price Promise page to gather more information on how you can secure for the best rates.
- Book a reliable car hire in Salisbury which is surrounded by other suburbs, including Elizabeth South, Salisbury Park, Salisbury Plain, Brahma Lodge, Salisbury South, Salisbury Downs, Paralowie, and Salisbury North.
- In any holiday, a rental car will always be the best form of transportation. It'll give your the luxury and convenience to drive away anytime, anywhere. You may even create your own schedule.
- We have also provided you with the best customer assistance made possible by our highly-motivated customer care experts who are ready to help and answer all your queries. Contact us and we will satisfy all your car rental needs.
Salisbury attractions will amaze you in your rental car
About 20 kilometres north of the Adelaide General Post office you'll find the Aboriginal Community organization of Marra Dreaming. It's an art gallery with a very impressive collection of Indigenous Australian art.
Aside from the indigenous art you can actually witness the creative process of resident Marra Dreaming artists. There's even a shop in the vicinity from which you can purchase the works of both established and emerging artists. Merchandise ranges from boomerangs to didgeridoos to paintings on canvas. Buy something nice and decorative. You can then let its Aussie charm spread good vibes around your house.
Marra Dreaming is a unique Aboriginal community, which is renowned for the impressive collection of contemporary and Indigenous Australian art. Visit the gallery that features jewelry pieces, hand-painted ceramics, baskets, silks and other traditional items of the kind. You can even watch the artists in the creation process, and then you can buy some of their work from the retail shop.
Dry Creek Linear Park
Address: Mawson Lakes SA 5095, Australia
Dry Creek Linear Park walking track takes you into the South Australian bush, with deep rooted, broad river red gums overhanging peaceful creek-pools that are still filled despite summer weather.
The tranquility of the place will blow your mind. Enjoy a peaceful walk full of the freshest air in Adelaide while taking in the prettiest sights the Park boasts of.
Here at Little Para Trails you'll find the most significant sites that were detrimental to the city's development. Along the Little Para River lie the remnants of natural landscapes and they're very important because they contain a eucalyptus woodland and almond trees and blossoming orange groves. The prosperity of the area paved way for settlement, which started in 1837.
Points of interest along the trails include Deal Court, Paralowie House, Pitman Park, the Old WaterWheel, Harry Bowey Reserve, and Carisbrooke House, all of which you can get a look at while you're here.
The Little Para River
Address: South Australia, Australia
The Little Para River is a great recreational place, found only a stone-throw away from Salisbury. The Carisbrooke reserve can also be found here, offering gorgeous sights to all of its visitors in a rental car. The river is the perfect place for long walks, jogging and cycling, due to its numerous trails.
The Amberainbow Pony Rides
Address: Salisbury North SA 5108, Australia
Visit The Amberainbow Pony Rides in your care which is a place where you and your family will have a wonderful time. The little ones will get the chance to feed, cuddle and ride the lovely pony. Parties and other corporate and charity events are often held here. Children especially love this place, because the professional staff offer face-painting with many variations for them.
Parabanks Shopping Centre
Address: Salisbury SA 5108
Parabanks Shopping Centre is perfect if you want to go on a relaxing shopping spree. A large number of retailers have stores here, but you can also find supermarkets, restaurants, an amazing cinema complex and many other shops. As you can see, this shopping centre is the best facility of its kind, serving the Salisbury residents and tourists.