Finding a Cheap Car Hire in Palm Cove is Now Fast & Easy
If you find yourself needing a reliable car rental in Palm Cove, VroomVroomVroom can assist you. There may be limited options from this location, however, we can also offer other locations where you can collect a car in the Cairns region.
Named for the beautiful palm trees in town, book a hire car in Palm Cove which is a beach community from Queensland, Australia, that recently gained fame after being named Australia's Cleanest Beach. Because the economy of this small town relies on tourism, most locals of Palm Cove live here only part time, so a lot of houses and apartments are available all year for renting along with rental cars. Palm Cove is also the home of many world renown resorts, thanks to the proximity to gorgeous natural attractions in the area. If you visit Palm Cove in a hire car do not miss them.
Why book a car rental in Palm Cover at VroomVroomVroom?
- VroomVroomVroom have provided you with a world class booking system wherein all you have to do is enter your travel plans and a comparison list of available hire cars will be generated for your reference.
- Advance booking is highly recommended so that you may avail cheaper rates for your car hire in Palm Cove.
- Cancel anytime without paying any charges. Payment will only be made upon pick up of your rental car from our depot.
- Best rates guaranteed - Make sure to read our Price Promise page to find out more information.
- Our friendly customer care experts are ready to help you book a hire car and satisfy all your enquiries. Contact us today via live chat, phone or email.
Top attractions within Palm Cove
The Great Barrier Reef is the largest reef system in the whole world, the biggest non human built structure in the world that can be seen from outer space. Be certain you visit the structure that is made of coral polyps, billions of tiny microorganisms that support a great diversity of life. In 1981, this place near Palm Cove became a World Heritage Site, thanks to its unique features and CNN dubbed it "One of the seven natural wonder of the world". The Great Barrier Reef is iconic for Queensland and generates revenues of over 4 billion dollars every year.
Daintree Rainforest is a tropical forest on an area of 1200 square kilometers near Palm Cove. The forest is home to 30% of the Australian species of frogs, marsupials and reptiles. The forest has a residential area where 500 people live and is an important part of the Wet Tropics World Heritage Site listed by UNESCO in 1988.
Mantra Amphora Resort Palm Cove is part of the luxurious Mantra Amphora Resorts and Spa chain and offers deluxe services and accommodation on the fantastic Palm Cove beach which is towered by the exotic palm trees on the white soft sand. Park your hire car to the resort that has a high end target and offers the best services in the Palm Cove area.