Securing a Top Car Hire in Kalgoorlie is Now Made Easy
Visiting a city while driving a rental car is liberating. It gives you an experience that brochures and guidebooks won't be able to. You see firsthand what the city has to offer when you drive your own rental car. Get rates for all the different car hire vehicles available in Kalgoorlie. We partnered with leading rental brands such as Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Thrifty or Enterprise (formerly Redspot) and compare them all to find the best value for your money.
Kalgoorlie is a charming small town located east-northeast of the state capital Perth. The name of the town comes from the Aboriginal Wangai dialect, and means "place of the silky pears". Hire a car and visit this town that was established back in the 19th century (during the Gold Rush period) due to its closeness to the so-called Golden Mile. The town has a total population of over 30,000 people, according to the latest forecast. Although the main industry of the town was and still is mining, when you drive your hire car around town you'll see many beautiful buildings filled with history, art and fun!
Why rent a car in Kalgoorlie at VroomVroomVroom?
- $0 booking fees - No there's no catch, we genuinely want you to feel stress free when booking your rental car and don't require you to make any upfront payments. Just enter the basic information about your travel into our search box and let VroomVroomVroom do all the hard work for you.
- No Cancellation Fees - Vroom understand that travel itinerary's change often, so if you decide to change your plans, you will not lose any money,
- Pay upon arrival - No need to stress yourself with online credit card payments because you can pay when you arrive to pick up your car.
- Compare and save on your car rental - Save more time and money by booking early and get the best car on the category you want. If you want to learn more about finding the lowest rates, check out our Price Promise page.
- LIVE chat feature - With our highly competent and well trained customer care experts, help is just a type or call away. Contact us and we will give you all the information instantly.
Driving tips in Kalgoorlie
Kalgoorlie is an awesome place to visit in your hire car. Be sure to research and plan ahead for your trip, in order to maximize your experiences in the city. With a car rental Kalgoorlie, you'll be able to create your own itinerary and you won't have to depend on the schedule of public transportation. You can also visit all the attractions in Kalgoorlie, considering your unique interests and hobbies.
Car rental in Kalgoorlie can be collected from a number of locations. You can choose to hire a car from the city or the airport and explore Kalgoorlie in style. As Kalgoorlie is an isolated city, there may be restrictions that apply when hiring a car there. Please read through the terms and conditions for your booking, which are provided on the booking page.
Top Attractions in Kalgoorlie
Gribble Creek Walk and Cycle Way. Hire a car in Kalgoorlie and visit Gribble Creek Walk and Cycle Way which is a great place to discover the town of Kalgoorlie and its many surrounding attractions. You can ride or simply walk through the historic streets of Kalgoorlie and rediscover life as it was during the Gold Rush.
Hammond Park is another great attraction of Kalgoorlie, located outside of the city. Having a hire car means that you will have a great opportunity to observe unique animals in their natural habitat, from kangaroos to emus... and a large variety of birds. It is a great experience for children as well, because they have the opportunity to feed the animals and to learn about them.
Kalgoorlie Town Hall. Visit Kalgoorlie Town Hall which is one of the most impressive local buildings of the 20th century. It was completed during the Gold Rush and it is characterized by its impressive facade and luscious interiors. Kalgoorlie Town Hall houses a banquet room, council rooms, and an extensive art gallery.
If you are hungry after a day around the town, there are a large variety of restaurants to choose from. There are also plenty of accommodation venues to select from -- everything from old fashioned hotels to rustic inns.