Drive a Reliable Car Hire in Alice Springs and Have Fun
Located around 1,500km from the closest major city of Australia, Alice Springs is known as an admired gateway for touring the Red Centre in Northern Territory. We can help you compare car rental in Alice Springs from top suppliers such as Budget, Avis, Hertz and Thrifty.
The city has a varied community influenced by all the cultures who have made it their home. It is definitely a place to visit via a hire car, as it will help you to experience all the wonders of the Australian Outback at your own pace with your choice of company. Lose yourself in the spinifex and red dirt if Ayers Rock, Kings Canyon and the McDonnel ranges.
There are many Aboriginal Art galleries in Alice Springs. If you haven't seen this art, we highly recommend it. Be sure to visit a gallery and learn that whether contemporary or traditional, each painting tells a story. There are also tours available to learn about the surrounding area and the spiritual significance it holds to the Aborigines.
Reasons to book a car hire with VroomVroomVroom
- Quick and easy: We can give you the best deals in Alice Springs in less than two minutes. Compare rates from all suppliers to find the one that suits your needs and budget.
- Save time and money: At VroomVroomVroom, we do all the hard work for you. Our service shows you all available hire cars and rates from the leading suppliers in Alice Springs.
- Cancel for free: We understand that travel plans change sometimes that is why we won't charge you a cancellation fee.
- No credit card hassles: You won't need a credit card to book a hire car with us. However, you will need it when you pick up the vehicle.
- More drop off and pick up locations: Aside from Alice Springs, you may also want to check out our location pages for options on your next holiday in Australia.
- Other vehicle options:
You can also hire a campervan and stay at heritage caravan and tourist parks in Alice Springs with campsite facilities which include barbecue areas, kitchen, laundry, bathrooms, swimming pool, powered and unpowered sites, among other amenities.
- Superb service: Contact us for your car hire in Alice Springs enquiries and we will provide you with accurate information that will surely make your day! You may also leave us a message on Facebook and Twitter.
Tips for choosing the right rental car for you
- Check for other charges that may increase the total cost. Who doesn't hate hidden fees? That's why VroomVroomVroom doesn't have them in our total cost. This is the reason why we advise all our customers to read the Terms and Conditions. So everything is clear to them, and they will not be surprised when they arrive at the depot to pick up and pay for their hire car. To learn more, read our Price Promise.
- Extra equipment like child seats and GPS are offered by the car rental suppliers. These are subject to availability, so reserve them in advance to make sure they can be added to your booking.
- Petrol charge - Cars are supplied full of petrol. It is much cheaper to return the vehicle full of petrol as the supplier's refuelling service is about double the cost at a petrol station.
- Check the mileage allowance - The suppliers determine both the rate and the kilometre allowance that is sent to the car hire comparison. This may affect a great deal of your travel, as extra kilometers are charged around $0.30 (excluding taxes and surcharges) if you go beyond the limit.
- If a car is not going to cut it for your Alice Springs experience, we also compare Alice Springs campervan rates for you.
A trip to Alice Springs creates lifelong memories
Has it ever occurred to you that camels could be found in the outback? Well, we haven't thought about that either.
Back then, the original method of travel in the Australian outback was via camel. Interestingly, these camel trains were run by the Pathan tribes in the North-West frontier of India and Pakistan.
Well, if you still don't believe it, you can come ahead and visit Alice Springs to see camels in Australia for yourself! The city happens to be in the Northern Territory of Australia. Its unique qualities include its American influence. Over 2.000 US citizens can be found in the area and spread the festivity of their American Holidays. Yes, that means the Alice Spring Aussies also celebrate Thanksgiving Day!
So if you're planning to go on a road trip it would be best to book a car rental. No fuss with public transport, just total command of your own vehicle. Now, wouldn't that be lovely? All you need to do now is to book with VroomVroomVroom to bag yourself the best car rental deal around! It really doesn't matter what you like doing, it is best to hire a car to get around conveniently
Do you have a tight budget, but still want to experience a high quality tour? Don't worry because you can still experience the ultimate camping trip in Alice Springs without burning a hole in your pocket. Join the "3 Day Uluru Tour" by The Rock Tour to get a chance to witness some of the most marvelous attractions in the Red Centre including the breathtaking sunset and sunrise of Ayers Rock, the magnificent Mount Ebenezer, the Aboriginal Cultural Cente, the Lake Amadeus Salt Lakes, and more! The award-winning tour company boasts of their highly trained tour guides so you know that you are in good hands during your trip to Alice Springs.
Pyndan Camel Tracks
Address: Jane Rd, White Gums NT 0870
Imagine floating across the Outback whilst watching the breathtaking sunrise. Imagine no more as Outback Ballooning makes this dream a reality! They will pick you up from your accommodation approximately 1 hour before first light and travel south of Alice Springs to the launch site. Flying over the historic Owen Springs Cattle Station, you will see spectacular views of the MacDonnell Ranges and early morning skies. As you ride the big balloon across the vast expanse of the Central Australian outback, keep an eye on the native wildlife including the iconic red kangaroo. You will gain an appreciation of the remoteness of the area as the balloon glides across the landscape. After landing, you may become involved in assisting the crew as they pack the nylon balloon back in to its bag or may prefer to take photographs, the choice is yours. At the ballooning landing site, there is time to enjoy the desert tranquility as light refreshments accompanied by Australian sparkling wine and tropical fruit juice are served. There is an opportunity to purchase souvenirs and a commemorative flight certificate is given to all participants before heading back to town. Transfers (at the end of tour) to the airport or other tours are available on request.
Ayers Rock (Uluru)
Almost every tourist in Alice Springs come to visit Ayers Rock. Make sure you spend time at this picture-perfect setting as the rock changes its colour while the sun sets. You can easily get there by renting a car through VroomVroomVroom.
This award-winning hotel is situated right in the heart of the Northern Territory thus giving you easy access to the local attractions. There is also a wide range of boutiques, shops, art galleries, restaurants, and cafes in the area. Whether you are travelling solo, with your partner, or with a group, Aurora Alice Springs has the perfect accommodation for you. They offer standard rooms, deluxe rooms, family rooms, and studio spa suite. Guests have the privilege to use their modern facilities including their heated spa, outdoor swimming pool, barbecues, and free parking.