Get Cheap Car Hire in Kalgoorlie
VroomVroomVroom makes exploring Kalgoorlie easy in a cheap car hire:
- $0 booking fees - No there's no catch, we genuinely want you to feel stress free when booking your rental car and don't require you to make any upfront payments.
- Compare and save on your car rental - We've teamed up with leading Rental brands such as Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Thrifty or Redspot and compare them all to find the best value for your money. Save more time and money by booking early and get the best car on the category you want.
- Pay upon arrival - No need to stress with on online credit card payments, pay when you arrive to pick up your car.
- No Cancellation Fees - Vroom understand that travel itinerary's change often, so if you decide to change your plans, you will not lose any money
- LIVE chat feature - With our highly competent and well trained customer support experts, assistance is just a type or call away. Contact us and we will give you all the information instantly.
Hello there, my dear travelers! It's me again, your one and only Grandpa Ben. So, how you been? Do I smell a craving for an adventure here? Ah, that unmistakable scent. Just right on time then because I am here to bring you exactly what you are craving for- and adventure of a lifetime. And this time I will bring you to Kalgoorlie. It is a town in Western Australia and is also know by the name Kalgoorlie-Boulder. The town was founded in 1893 during the gold rush so don't be surprised when I tell you that it is very near the area they call the “Golden Mile”.
Use your car rental to explore the Top Attractions in Kalgoorlie!
Gribble Creek Walk and Cycle Way
Hire a car in Kalgoorlie and visit Gribble Creek Walk and Cycle Way which is a great place to discover the town of Kalgoorlie and its many surrounding attractions. You can ride or simply walk through the historic streets of Kalgoorlie and rediscover life as it was during the Gold Rush.
Hammond Park is another great attraction of Kalgoorlie, located outside of the city. Having a hire car means that you will have a great opportunity to observe unique animals in their natural habitat, from kangaroos to emus... and a large variety of birds. It is a great experience for children as well, because they have the opportunity to feed the animals and to learn about them.
Kalgoorlie Town Hall
Visit Kalgoorlie Town Hall which is one of the most impressive local buildings of the 20th century. It was completed during the Gold Rush and it is characterized by its impressive facade and luscious interiors. Kalgoorlie Town Hall houses a banquet room, council rooms, and an extensive art gallery.
If you are hungry after a day around the town, there are a large variety of restaurants to choose from. There are also plenty of accommodation venues to select from -- everything from old fashioned hotels to rustic inns.
Get to know Kalgoorlie:
Kalgoorlie is a charming small town located east-northeast of the state capital Perth. The name of the town comes from the Aboriginal Wangai dialect, and means "place of the silky pears".
Hire a car and visit this town that was established back in the 19th century (during the Gold Rush period) due to its closeness to the so-called Golden Mile. At the last 2006 census, the town had a population of 28.250 inhabitants. Although the main industry of the town was and still is mining, when you drive your hire car around town you'll see many beautiful buildings filled with history, art and fun!
Hire cars in Kalgoorlie can be collected from a number of locations. You can choose to hire a car from the city or the airport and explore Kalgoorlie in style. As Kalgoorlie is an isolated city, there may be restrictions that apply when hiring a car there. Please read through the terms and conditions for your booking, which are provided on the booking page.