Have A Memorable Road Trip with a Cairns Car Hire
Not sure if you will need a Cairns car hire? Let us give you some great reasons why:
1. Cairns is a major city of the Tropical North and a serious tourist destination. Booking a car hire is the best way to immerse yourself in the Topical North. If you book in with us early you will have more options in car choice depending on how you want to explore this rugged and beautiful city.
2. Cairns is a city calling to be explored, so a car hire will give you the freedom to explore in style and comfort every nook and cranny the city has to offer.
3. We give you the option of booking to collect your Cairns car rental straight from the airport giving you peace of mind and getting your adventure off to a running start. This option is a quick and easy lifesaver for those flying in to the airport.
4. You have the flexibility to start your trip to Cairns from anywhere. You can choose to pick up your car rental in another location like Brisbane as you make your way down the Sunshine Coast.
5. Having a rental car opens up the opportunities for you to really enjoy your time there. When you are on holiday, there is nothing worse then being limited to the excitement and fun that you can experience because you do not have transport. A hire car will solve this problem instantly.
THINGS TO DO
Looking for things to do in Cairns? Book a car hire and the options are endless.
A must-see tourist attraction is Tjapukai, which is an Aboriginal cutural park. It's expensive, but well worth it. My favourite thing there was the spear and boomerang throwing lessons and firemaking with sticks.Why not see Cairns from a different angle. Skydiving is a great option to see the region from the air. There are a few companies and sky diving packages to choose from, and is definitely something to get the heart pumping. So park the hire car and fly away.
Due to expensive flights, lately we have noticed many holiday makers from Brisbane and Sydney taking road trips up the East Coast to Cairns. There's many things to do on the way and definitely no shortage of beautiful places to stay. Three of the beaches on the way are on the worlds top 10 beaches list, this is easy to understand. This is important for many people as there aren't really many nice beaches in Cairns itself.
Kuranda Scenic Railway