Cairns Car Rental VroomVroomVroom
1. Cairns is a major city of the Tropical North and a serious tourist destination. Hiring a car rental is the best way to immerse yourself in the Topical North. If you book in with us early you will have more options in car choice depending on how you want to explore this rugged and beautiful city.
2. Cairns is a city calling to be explored, so a hire car will give you the freedom to peep into every nook and cranny of what Cairns has to offer in style and comfortability.
3. We give you the option of booking to collect your Cairns car rental straight from the airport giving you peace of mind and getting your Cairns adventure off to a running start. This option is a quick and easy lifesaver for those flying in to Cairns Airport.
4. You have the flexibility to start your car hire adventure with us off in Cairns. However, that doesn't restrict you to staying put. You can choose to drop off your rental car in another location like Brisbane as you make your way down the Sunshine Coast.
5. Having a rental car in Cairns itself opens up the opportunities for you to really enjoy your time there. When you are on holiday, there is nothing worse then being limited to the excitement and fun that you can experience because you do not have transport. A hire car will solve this problem instantly.
Compare Cairns car rental companies with VroomVroomVroom. Or you can also Compare Campervan Rates for Cairns, because this is also a great way to explore the Tropical North.
Need a hire car in Cairns or another Australian location? Look no further. VroomVroomVroom can help you. Use our booking system or Contact Us for assistance.
We not just about car rental. We are also happy to provide useful information about Cairns.
Looking for things to do in Cairns? Book a hire car and the options are endless.
Check out our friends at Cairns Attractions. They have good reviews on most activities in Cairns. Also try to see http://www.tjapukai.com.au/. It is an Aboriginal cutural park. It's expensive, but well worth it. My favourite thing there was the spear and boomerang throwing lessons and firemaking with sticks.Why not see Cairns from a different angle. Skydiving is a great option to see Cairns from the air. There are a few companies and sky diving packages to choose from, and is definitely something to get the heart pumping. So park the hire car and fly away.
Fancy a spot of fishing? There are numerous fishing charter companies that want to ensure you get the catch of the day. You can choose if you want to go fishing all day or for a few hours with charters to suit everyone. Get's you out of the hire car and seeing another side of Cairns.
Due to expensive flights, lately we have noticed many holiday makers from Brisbane and Sydney taking road trips up the East Coast to Cairns. There's many things to do on the way and definitely no shortage of beautiful places to stay. Three of the beaches on the way are on the worlds top 10 beachs list, this is easy to understand. This is important for many people as there aren't really many nice beaches in Cairns itself.