Compare Deals To Get The Cheapest Car Hire in Cairns
Reasons why you should book a car hire in Cairns through us
1. Cairns is a major city of the tropical north and a serious tourist destination. Booking a car hire is the best way to immerse yourself in the tropical north of Queensland. If you book in with us early, you'll have more choices of vehicle type, depending on how you want to explore this rugged and beautiful city.
2. Cairns is the hub of tropical north Queensland, a vast region. To be exact, the region equals 400,000 square kilometres, equal to the combined size of California and Oregon. A hire car is the only way to give you freedom to explore all that this unique area has to offer.
3. We give you the option of booking to collect your car rental straight from the airport thus giving you peace of mind and getting your adventure off to a running start. This option is a quick and easy lifesaver for those flying in to the airport.
4. You have the flexibility to start your trip to Cairns from anywhere. You can choose to pick up your car hire in another location like Brisbane as you make your way up the Sunshine Coast.
5. Having a rental car opens up the opportunities for you to really enjoy your time there. When you are on holiday, there is nothing worse then being limited to the excitement and fun that you can experience because you do not have transport. A hire car will solve this problem instantly.
Kuranda Scenic Railway
Tjapukai Aboriginal cutural park
A must-see tourist attraction is Tjapukai, which is an Aboriginal cutural park. It's expensive, but well worth it. My favourite thing there was the spear and boomerang throwing lessons and firemaking with sticks.
ShoppingWhether you are looking for some retail therapy or simply just want to enjoy window shopping, Cairns is no short of places where you can go shopping. Drive your car hire to Cairns Square Shopping Centre where you can find an array of stores ranging from fashion to food. Another place where you can drive your car hire is the Cairns Square which is located on the corner of Shields and Abbott Streets.
The Great Barrier Reef
Cairns, Palm Cove and Port Douglas on the Great Barrier Reef are three of the most popular locations in Australia to get married or have a honeymoon. There are so many beautiful locations that you can drive around in your rental car and explore with your family and friends.
Park Regis City Quays
Address: 6 Lake Street, Cairns QLD 4870
If you want to get closer to where all the action is, then Park Regis City Quays is the place to be. The hotel is within walking distance to the Esplanade, night markets, Marlin Marina, Reef Casino, harbour foreshore as well as an array of restaurants and shops. After checking out the nearby attractions, you can take a dip at their rooftop pool or relax in your choice of room or apartment. You can also book any of their long stays apartments in case you decide to extend your holiday or business trip.
Park Regis Piermonde Apartments
Address: 2-4 Lake Street, Cairns QLD 4870
Offering breathtaking views of The Great Barrier Reef, Park Regis Piermonde Apartments is the ideal accommodation for those who want to sail away, dive, and go water rafting on Tully and Barron Rivers. This hotel is also perfect for business travellers because of its convenient location across the Cairns Convention Centre. Choose between two or three bedroom apartments and take advantage of their top-class facilities including an outdoor pool and BBQ area.