Cairns Car Rental VroomVroomVroom
1. Cairns is a major city of the Tropical North and a serious tourist destination. Hiring a car rental is the best way to immerse yourself in the Topical North. If you book in with us early you will have more options in car choice depending on how you want to explore this rugged and beautiful city.
2. Cairns is a city calling to be explored, so a hire car will give you the freedom to peep into every nook and cranny of what Cairns has to offer in style and comfortability.
3. We give you the option of booking to collect your Cairns car rental straight from the airport giving you peace of mind and getting your Cairns adventure off to a running start. This option is a quick and easy lifesaver for those flying in to Cairns Airport.
4. You have the flexibility to start your car hire adventure with us off in Cairns. However, that doesn't restrict you to staying put. You can choose to drop off your rental car in another location like Brisbane as you make your way down the Sunshine Coast.
5. Having a rental car in Cairns itself opens up the opportunities for you to really enjoy your time there. When you are on holiday, there is nothing worse then being limited to the excitement and fun that you can experience because you do not have transport. A hire car will solve this problem instantly.
Compare Cairns car rental companies with VroomVroomVroom. Or you can also Compare Campervan Rates for Cairns, because this is also a great way to explore the Tropical North.
Need a hire car in Cairns or another Australian location? Look no further. VroomVroomVroom can help you. Use our booking system or Contact Us for assistance.
Looking for things to do in Cairns? Book a hire car and the options are endless.
-Check out our friends at Cairns Attractions. They have good reviews on most activities in Cairns. Also try to see http://www.tjapukai.com.au/. It is an Aboriginal cutural park. It's expensive, but well worth it. My favourite thing there was the spear and boomerang throwing lessons and firemaking with sticks.
-Why not see Cairns from a different angle. Skydiving is a great option to see Cairns from the air. There are a few companies and sky diving packages to choose from, and is definitely something to get the heart pumping. So park the hire car and fly away.
-Fancy a spot of fishing? There are numerous fishing charter companies that want to ensure you get the catch of the day. You can choose if you want to go fishing all day or for a few hours with charters to suit everyone. Get's you out of the hire car and seeing another side of Cairns.
-Due to expensive flights, lately we have noticed many holiday makers from Brisbane and Sydney taking road trips up the East Coast to Cairns. There's many things to do on the way and definitely no shortage of beautiful places to stay. Three of the beaches on the way are on the worlds top 10 beachs list, this is easy to understand. This is important for many people as there aren't really many nice beaches in Cairns itself.
We not just about car rental. We are also happy to provide useful information about Cairns.
Cairns is fortunate to have the Great Barrier Reef as its front yard and the Daintree Rainforest as its back yard. Having an International airport, Cairns welcomes tourists from all over the world. Tours run from the city centre daily for both the Rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef. The Skyrail is a popular tourist attraction that will introduce you to the ancient Rainforest. The skyrail runs across the Barron Gorge National Park. This tour takes in the best of the rainforest and can be done as a one way or return trip. if you have a hire car, then you can do it all in your own time.
Cairns was first populated by Miners who where in transit from the Gold fields in the area. It then became a port of export for sugarcane, agricultural & mineral products and gold. Today Cairns is still a major export port. Tourism and the Environment are also growing industries in Cairns.
With access to rental cars throughout Australia, we can help you find a car to drive to Cairns as well. If you do happen to find a cheap air fare, then we can definitely help you hire a car from the Cairns Airport.
I recommend even going a little past Cairns to see Port Douglas and Thala Beach. As you can see in the photo below of Thala Beach, it's breath taking and is definitely going to be a stop over on my next road trip to North Queensland. Stay at http://www.thalabeach.com.au for exclusive beach access.
Heading south will take you to Townsville, which is another coastal city offering tourists many opportunities to enjoy Australia.