Compare Rates to Find a Reliable Car Hire in Frankston
Just under an hour's drive from Frankston is Melbourne. You can easily book a cheap car hire for a day or longer and then travel to Melbourne. We compare car hire from top suppliers such as Hertz, Budget, Thrifty, Avis and Europcar. Frankston's name comes from Frank Stone, a publican who ran a hotel, but there is no certain proof that he existed. Tourists will find leafy areas and a nice natural heritage here in Frankston.
Frankston is a suburb in the Greater Melbourne metropolitan Area in Victoria, Australia, near the Mornington Peninsula, with an estimated population of more than 137,000. It is where you will find interesting attractions that are worth visiting. Due to its location, Frankston is referred to as the 'Gateway to the Mornington Peninsula'.
Why book a car rental in Frankston with VroomVroomVroom?
- We have prepared a top class booking system to make your booking experience easier. Simply put your vacation plans into the search form and a comparison list of efficient car hire vehicles will be generated for your reference.
- There are many parks here so if you love nature, you must come here to see lot of interesting things and take as many photos as you want! The native flora and fauna are amazing and therefore do not miss this once in a lifetime opportunity! In Frankston, you will see many plant species that are protected and you will be amazed by their beauty!
- Select the best transport that will suit your holiday needs in Frankston from the list supplied by the most outstanding car hire companies like Avis, Hertz, Budget, Thrifty and Europcar. Book as early as possible to take advantage of the affordable prices. Check out our Price Promise page to learn more.
- VroomVroomVroom doesn't charge cancellation fees and we are definitely free from any hidden charges. To make sure that you won't be charged before you have your transport, you will only present a valid credit card when you collect your cheap car hire from our depot.
- We have several pick up locations in and near Frankston for your convenience. If you have any questions, contact us and we will be happy to assist you. Our friendly customer care experts are always available to provide you with reliable information for your car hire needs in Frankston. You may also check out our location pages for options on your next holiday.
Start exploring some of the attractions in FrankstonWe at VroomVroomVroom have come up with a list of things that you can do and places where you can stay during your trip in Frankston. Check it out below.
Frankston Arts Center
The Frankston Arts Center is located in Melbourne and is the place where many theater and art gallery events take place. The Melbourne Symphony Orchestra, Victorian Opera, Melbourne International Film festival, and Opera Australia are are some of the great performances and events that you can watch here.
Bayside Shopping Center
The Bayside Shopping Center is a regional commercial center in Frankston. It is about 40 km car drive south of Melbourne and is the place where you will find many interesting and nice shops, which are mostly fashion stores; so if you like shopping or if you need to buy souvenirs, then this is the place you have to visit!
Bloody Big Swim
Address; Frankston Beach, Frankston VIC
Are you a swimming enthusiast? Then the Bloody Big Swim which is held every January in Frankstonwill surely start pumping up your body's adrenaline level! The Bloody BigSwim (even the name of the event sounds challenging) is one of Australia's longest open water swimming competitions where contenders will swim a distance of 11.2 kilometers! That's from Frankston to Mills Beach, Mornington!
Olivers Hill is a residential area and a locality that is also very known for its cyclist routes. Tourists can easily come here by car hire or by bus, so transportation is not an obstacle. It offers a great view that works as an instant relaxing pill! From here, you will be able to gaze at the surroundings and walk, If you are seeking for a quiet place, then this is the place to go to.