How to Get a Quote for Your Car Hire
VroomVroomVroom aims to provide the quickest and easiest possible way to hire a car. Based on the number of happy customers and their feedback, we are proud to say that we have been doing a great job. In our quest to provide excellent service, here is a quick guide to help you find a quote for your car hire.
Steps for your car rental quote process
Considering we have live connections with the suppliers and prices are live and subject to change at anytime (yes they can even change as you are going through each step in the booking process), we are unable to give a full quote via email or DM as prices are only valid at the time of enquiry.
The best way to get a quote is by checking the current price of the vehicle that you require by visiting VroomVroomVroom. All confirmations and quotes must be made via the website. The comparison displays all available cars from Hertz, Avis, Enterprise, Thrifty, Budget, and Europcar on one page. They will be listed in price order for you to choose something that best suits your budget.
All terms and conditions will be listed once you click on a selected car. Make sure to read these so you can check what is included and excluded in the deal. Once booked, an automated email or SMS is sent immediately with a confirmation number direct from the suppliers. You can see the car rental details and quote in the email or SMS. If you need further assistance, contact our customer care experts.
Top tips to get the best deal on a hire car
Looking to get a good quote on a hire car for your next vacation? Check out our top tips to help you make it happen.
1. Plan your search. Do as much online research as possible. VroomVroomVroom lets you compare to search for the best rental car deals available by city or airport location. Note that most of the time, the online quote is often lower than the rate you'd receive by taking a reservation over the phone. Spending a few minutes comparing deals online could save you a fortune, so get cracking.
2. Book early. Once you finalize your vacations plans, book your car rental in advance. Remember: timing is everything. If you wait, cars get booked and you could get stuck paying higher prices. When you book your car hire at VroomVroomVroom in advance, not only you will love the price, you will also love the experience! If you're flying to Sydney or driving to Melbourne, you can book a rental car through us, so you can get around and explore other parts of the region with ease and convenience.
Check out the video below on how to book a cheap rental car in just a few minutes!
3. Avoid one-way fee on car rental. Always go for the same pick-up and drop-off location since one-way booking is usually more expensive. Take for instance, you pick up your car hire in Cairns and want to drop it off at Darwin Airport, you will be asked to pay the one-way fee. Be sure to choose the same location for pick-up and drop-off so you can get cheaper rates.
- Prices include all taxes and fees plus basic insurance
- Optional excess reduction can be added when you arrive to pick up your car , or you may already have your own cover with your travel insurance or credit card
- The online booking process is different to receiving quotes from travel agents, as they usually have a price that is fixed for the period of the quote
- Rates are only guaranteed on confirming a reservation
- Bookings can be cancelled free of charge