How to Get a Quote for Your Car Hire
VroomVroomVroom aims to provide the quickest and easiest possible way to hire a car. Based on the number of happy customers and their feedback, we are proud to say that we have been doing a great job. In our quest to provide excellent service, we have listed down some things that you need to consider when getting a quote for your car hire.
We often receive emails and messages on social media asking for a car rental quotation. Since our supplier's prices change constantly based on supply and demand, we are unable to give a full quote via email or DM as prices are only valid at the time of enquiry.
The best way to get a quote is by checking the current price of the vehicle that you require by visiting VroomVroomVroom. All confirmations and quotes must be made via the website. The comparison displays all available cars from Hertz, Avis, Enterprise (formerly Redspot) , Thrifty, Budget, and Europcar on one page. They will be listed in price order for you to choose something that best suits your budget.
All terms and conditions will be listed once you click on a selected car. Make sure to read these so you can check what is included and excluded in the deal. Once booked, an automated email or SMS is sent immediately with a confirmation number direct from the suppliers. You can see the car rental details and quote in the email or SMS. If you need further assistance, feel free to contact our customer care experts.
3 easy steps to book a car hire using VroomVroomVroom
- Search - Enter your reservation details (such as pickup dates, time, etc.) are entered into the search form and sent directly into the suppliers' reservation systems. Hertz, Avis, Budget, Thrifty and Europcar electronically respond and display their available reservations on the one "easy to compare" page.
- Select - Choosethe vehicle and read the terms and conditions.
- Book - Enter personal details, and where necessary, flight details, then click on "book now". The confirmation number from the supplier is sent back to your screen immediately and you receive a confirmation email or SMS. The reservations are transmitted "live" from each car rental company's reservation system.
Details you need to enter into the Search function
- Pickup location, time and date
- Return location, time and date
- Flight number (if airport arrival)
- Contact phone number
- Type of credit card (e.g. Visa or Mastercard)
- Country of Residency
- Age 25 + or 21 – 25
More useful information
- Prices include all taxes and fees plus basic insurance.
- Optional excess reduction can be added when you arrive to pick up your car , or you may already have your own cover with your travel insurance or credit card.
- The online booking process is different to receiving quotes from travel agents, as they usually have a price that is fixed for the period of the quote.
- Rates are only guaranteed on confirming a reservation.
- Bookings can be cancelled free of charge.