Avis Terms & Conditions
The below T&Cs (including prices and taxes) are provided by Avis and may change without notice to VroomVroomVroom.com.au.
This quote includes:
- VAT of 15%
- Administration Fee
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) is included in the rates.
CDW reduces liability to an amount between FJD$5,000.00 and FJD$10,000.00 depending on car group rented
- Vehicle Registration
- One way fees if applicable
- Airport taxes and surcharges if applicable
- All vehicle fees related to the booking, eg. Vehicle drop fees, all recovery fees, premium location fees, corporate location fees wherever applicable
This quote will not include:
- Excess reduction insurance. Excess amounts can be reduced by purchasing Excess Reduction (ER)for FJD$23.00* per day, at the time of rental. See more details below
- Child Seats or booster seats (can be purchased after confirmation for FJD$8* - FJD$15* per day per seat. Please call 136 333 to add a child seat or reply to your confirmation email with the child's age or seat request
- Extra kilometre travel (if your rental is limited, the limit can not be extended, and each km will be charged at at the per cent amount as determined by the location*).
- Optional coverages, special equipment (GPS, child safety seats, etc.), surcharges and other fees are subject to tax in certain locations. This tax is not reflected in the total.
- Additional Drivers can be added to the rental for an extra charge of FJD$3.30* per person per day (exception for immediate family member).
- Any extras signed up for upon arrival
* All extra add-ons will attract additional percentage taxes and surcharges.
Modifying your booking may change the original quoted price.
Avis Excess Reduction Guide
VroomVroomVroom.com.au does not sell protection products or excess reduction packages, therefore any quotes/enquiries MUST be directed to Avis.
- between $4000FJD - $10 000 excess damage fee. Amount varies depending on vehicle group.
Accident Excess Reduction
Excess reduction available at the counter from $23FJD per day to reduce excess to $1000 - $5000 FJD. Amount varies depending on vehicle group. For info contact Avis firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit Card Policies
Debit Card Policies
At this location the minimum age is 21 for all car groups.
Driver's License Requirements
Valid driver's license from country of residence is required. International driving license is required only for countries with non-Roman alphabet. International driving permit is a translation only.
At the time of rental, the driver must present a valid drivers license in the drivers name from their country of residence. Customers presenting a drivers license in a non-Roman alphabet must also present an International Driving Permit (IDP) to serve as a translation in addition to their valid drivers license.
Public Liability and Property Damage
Public liability insurance is in accordance with the insurance laws of the country. Customer may inquire at the time of rental for additional information of the bene?ts, conditions and acceptance.
Note: Some credit cards provide insurance coverage, with certain limitations, as a bene?t of using the card to rent vehicles. The customer is advised to contact the card issuer before the rental. Any waiver must be discussed directly with the location upon arrival.
Avis Protection Products
VroomVroomVroom does not sell protection products or excess reduction packages, therefore any quotes/enquiries MUST be directed to Avis.
Avis offers several optional insurance plans and are available for an additional daily charge. Renters may (in many locations) purchase additional insurance at the time of rental. The Avis renter is responsible for all damage or theft of the Avis vehicle subject to certain exclusions contained in the Avis rental agreement.
Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) is included in the rates
Theft Protection (TP) is not available
Note: If you require additional insurance coverage you may purchase locally to reduce/remove the insurance excess. Just ask at the Avis rental desk when you collect your car.