Finding a Top Car Hire at Port Vila Airport is Now Fast & Easy
If you're travelling to a destination in Vanuatu, you will likely fly to Bauerfield International Airport. This small airport is located at the North boundary of the island nation's capital and largest city, Port Vila, which is on the southern coast of Efate, Vanuatu's third largest island.
Bauerfield International Airport is the hub for Air Vanuatu, the flag carrier airline for the country, and has a runway that accommodates jet planes as large as a Boeing 767. The airfield was originally constructed by the United States Army, Marines and 1st Naval Construction Battalion in 1942.
It was referred to as Efate Field, Vila Field and McDonald Field, but was later named Bauer Field (now written Bauerfield) to honor Lt. Col. Harold Bauer, a Marine Corps fighter pilot shot down and lost at sea during the Battle of Guadalcanal.
Why rent a car in VLI with VroomVroomVroom?
- VroomVroomVroom can save you money when you use our site to compare cheap car rental at the Port Vila Airport, where we currently list all available rental vehicles provided by Europcar.
- We will also show you search results for rental cars away from the airport, if you choose the option when using the search box above.
- We also recommend that you book your rental car in advance to save big,
- We don't charge a cancellation fee if your plans change or you need to cancel for any reason!
- Our friendly customer care experts are always willing to serve you. Simply contact us and it'll be our pleasure to satisfy all your enquiries.