Compare Rates to Find a Reliable Car Hire in Surfers Paradise
Finding a rental car in Surfers Paradise is easy with VroomVroomVroom. Choose from a number of depots to ensure you are collecting a vehicle from a location that is convenient for you. We compare all major car rental brands such as Avis, Budget, Thrifty, Europcar, Enterprise and Hertz.
Surfers Paradise is a suburb on the Gold Coast in Queensland where most tourists like to have fun in the sun! With warm white sand and crisp waves rolling in, the beach itself can be very busy with people finding a spot to call their own for the day. It is one of Australia's coastal tourist destinations. It also boasts top tourist destinations that's fun for the whole family. Located here are Cavill Ave for shopping, attractions such as Infinity, Wet N' Wild Water World to name a few.
Why book a car rental in Surfers Paradise?
Here are some of the reasons why customers want to book their rental cars through VroomVroomVroom.
- No Cancellation Fees, feel safe in knowing that if your plans change, you will not be charged.
- $0 Booking Fees or Credit card details required to make your booking
- SAVE! On time and money by comparing all at once.
- Cheapest car rental rates available, or we will match it and give you $20. Visit our Price Promise page if you want to get more information about this.
- We have been helping drivers to book hire cars for over 10 years.
- LIVE chat, provides real people to help you with your booking instantly. For assistance, contact us and we will surely meet your expectations. You may also check out our location pages for options on your next holiday in Australia.
Driving tips in Surfers Paradise
The Surfers Paradise Beach is a stretch of coastline with an attractive beach and white sand. Adjacent to the beach is an abundant accommodation and a wide range of shopping and dining options. Since it attracts so much tourism, a variety of theme parks were also put up near the area. Therefore, the place is also ideal for families who want to have fun together.