Compare Rates to Find a Top Car Rental in Singapore
Book a car hire in Singapore with VroomVroomVroom to save time and money. We compare deals from major rental car brands such as Hertz, Avis and Budget. Our car rental experts have negotiated with our partners so we can provide you with the best rates.
Hailed as one of the richest countries in the world per capita, this is according to Fortune, the city-state of Singapore is also famous for having the cleanest streets and the best in the world. As of 2017, Singapore's population stood at 5.7 million. The city is rich in history as Singapore was once a British colonial trading post. There are also plenty of diverse ethnic quarters to explore , along with many famous sights and attractions to see that make visiting this beautiful city worthwhile.
Reasons to rent a car in Singapore at VroomVroomVroom
- No Cancellation Fees - We do not charge booking fees and if your plans change and you no longer need your rental car, we will not charge you a cancellation fee. We also understand that circumstances can change so you have nothing to worry about because you have the freedom to cancel or modify your reservation.
- Convenience - With so much to discover, renting a car in Singapore will give you the freedom to experience everything that the city has to offer.
- More vehicle selection - Whether you are in search of an economy car or a luxury vehicle, you can easily find it in our list. If you are flying to Singapore, you also have the option to book a car rental at Changi Airport.
- Compare and Save - By booking with us, you are assured of finding a great deal without having to search through hundreds of websites. We compare car rental ates from Avis, Budget and Hertz.
- Helpful - Get help from our friendly customer care experts who can be reached via email, chat or on the phone. You may also leave us a message on Facebook.
Best time to visit Singapore
The warm and humid climate in Singapore makes it a great place to visit year-round. Usually, the summer months of June, July and August are deemed as the driest and best months to visit. However, expect some rainfall if you plan your trip between November, December and January.
Driving tips in Singapore
Rental cars and other vehicles in Singapore drive on the left side of the road like Australia, UK, New Zealand, so most vehicles are right-hand drive. However, you may sometimes see foreign-registered left-hand-drive vehicles on the roads with a sign that indicates "Left Hand Drive" on the back windscreen.
Be sure that you understand and know all the road regulations before you start driving in Singapore. Keep in mind that the right lane is the fast lane, so make sure to keep left if you are not overtaking. Speed limits are 50 km/h on roads, while 70-90 km/h on expressways. Also, wearing of seat belts and child seats are mandatory.