Book a Rental at Singapore Airport
Rent a car at Changi Airport with VroomVroomVroom. We compare car rental rates from trusted suppliers such as Avis, Budget and Hertz. For the ultimate Singapore experience, spend some time exploring this world-class location and pick up your car rental right here in Changi Airport.
Why rent a car at Changi Airport
- Great rates
- Trusted since 2001
- Excellent customer assistance
- More choices
Car rental counters
You will find car rental counters at the following locations:
- Avis and Budget: T2, T3 and T4, Level 1
- Hertz: T2 and T3, Level 1
Things to see and do at Changi Airport
- Voted as the world's best airport, Changi Airport is filled with an abundance sights to see and things to fill up your time.
- This is no ordinary airport. For starters, you will find over 350 duty-free stores from the likes of Fendi, Gucci and Louis Vuitton.
- There is also a range of restaurants, cafes and bars that will suit any craving you may have. This world-class location doesn't end with amazing shopping and dining.
- You'll find a selection of themed gardens - the Butterfly, Sunflower, Orchid, Cactus, Water Lily Pad, Sculptural Tree and Enchanted Garden. If you are looking to be around nature, Changi Airport has you covered.
- Are you looking to sit back and relax? There is an epic cinema, swimming pool and there are free massage chairs throughout the terminals. For a bit of fun, you can go down the world's tallest slide in an airport, see some stunning art installations and even go on a free bus tour of Singapore (if your layover is longer than 5 and a half hours).
About Changi Airport
Changi airport is extremely efficient - they focus on making your airport experience quick, smooth and simple. In order to transfer between terminals you can catch the skytrain. Unlike most airports, they speed up the check-in process by completing security checks at each individual gate and not immediately after check in as most airports do. What this means is that after checking in and going through passport control you are free to shop and explore.
It's important to keep in mind that you may need extra time before boarding as this is when they will scan your bags and walk you through the metal detectors. A great tip is to bring a bottle of water with you. They will ask you to empty it at the gate however all gates have water fountains inside so you can top it up before you board your flight.
Airport entry and exit
If you leave the airport itself, you will just need to go back through immigration to get onto your connecting flight. There is no visa or fee required if you are visiting for less than 90 days. Ensure that your passport is valid for at least six months after the date you intend to return to Australia as it will not be accepted if it expires in less than six months.
- There are Baby Care rooms, showers and many bathrooms located around each terminal.
- Raffles Medical is a medical centre located in the airport. In any unfortunate situations, you can visit one of the many clinics at the airport. There is also an emergency medicine pick-up location for any issues when travelling.
- There is nothing worse than having to carry around your luggage, especially if you are wanting to explore the airport. Luckily, there is a baggage storage area. For a small fee you can drop off your bags.