Find and Save on Your Reliable Car Hire in Mt Gambier
We will make your booking experience as easy as possible and we will give you a large variety of car hire Mt Gambier vehicles to choose from.
Why you should book a car rental through us?
Here are some of the reasons why customers choose to book their rental cars with VroomVroomVroom.
- Rental cars are available from the Mount Gambier Airport. If you require a car from here, in some instances, bookings may need to be placed directly with the supplier. We are happy to help you do this so please give us a call if you are unable to find a suitable vehicle.
- Just fill in our booking system with your vacation info and save your self the hassle of trawling the web for options. A comparison list of car hire vehicles from the most reputed car hire agencies like Avis, Hertz, Budget, Thrifty and Europcar will be generated for your reference. Read our Price Promise page to gather more information.
- Choose the best car hire that will compliment your holiday in Mt Gambier and book it in advance to save money.
- We also have the best customer support made possible by our knowledgeable and accommodating customer care experts who are always available to answer all your car hire enquiries. Contact us and we will make your day.
Before further exploring Mount Gambier's unusual geography, here are some tips on how to make your trip a thousand times more meaningful. First of all, you should get yourself a car rental. Driving around in your own vehicle at your own leisure is the first step to enjoying your vacation. What you need is safety, style and prices that don't hurt. Now, where are you going to find that? Well, here at VroomVroomVroom of course!
Top attractions in Mount Gambier
1. Cave Gardens
Drive into the centre of the city and you'll find yourself in Cave Gardens. The place features a sinkhole that was the prime source of water for early settlers. While you're here you can admire the beauty and importance of the place as you scan Cave Gardens from viewing areas above or enter the cave and wander out onto the suspended viewing platforms to catch a majestic view into the cave. And it comes as quite a surprise, but Cave Gardens is also famous for its roses. They have the loveliest kinds and you can enjoy the sight of them as you have a picnic on the grounds.
2. Dingley Dell Conservation Park
One of you might have a flair for poetry. In that case, I've got just the place for you! Your next destination is Dingly Dell Conservation Park, a quaint bushland where you'll find Adam Lindsay Gordon's cottage. Now, Mr. Gordon happens to be one of the most famous Aussie poets and he lived in Dingley Dell from 1864 to 1867 where he immersed himself in his two greatest loves, horses and writing. Take a walk through his cottage (which is now a museum of sorts) to see just how fascinating this man's life was. Get to see his personal belongings and read his very own works. It's open for tours 10am to 4pm every day so there's no reason for you to miss it.
3. Centenary Tower
Here at Centenary Tower, you'll get to have spectacular views of the lakes, the city and the exquisite countryside, all 190 metres above sea level. The tower was opened in 1904 and it includes a wide range of early photographs of the Lakes area. If you want a god's-eye-view of the city, Centenary Tower is your ticket.