Compare Rates to Find a Car Hire in Melbourne Southbank
Melbourne Southbank is a suburb of Melbourne which you should not miss when you visit the area. Only one kilometre from Melbourne's central business district, Southbank is definitely a place worth exploring. There are numerous shopping centres, casinos, restaurants, theaters, arts centres and entertainment venues in Melbourne Southbank, and you can enjoy any or all of them when you book a rental car with VroomVroomVroom.
Why rent a car in Melbourne Southbank through us?
- No booking fees - Enjoy a stress-free car rental booking experience with VroomVroomVroom because we don't require any upfront payments. You can book without paying anything.
- Compare great deals - We've teamed up with the top suppliers such as Avis, Europcar, Budget, Hertz, Enterprise (formerly Redspot) and Thrifty so we can provide the best deals in car rentals. Enjoy discounts and special promos on rental cars. There's nothing more rewarding than driving a cheap and reliable car hire in Melbourne Southbank. You can now go anywhere, anytime you want!
- Pay upon arrival - Don't worry about giving away your credit card details because you have the option to pay upon pick up of your car hire.
- No Cancellation fees - Still unsure of the travel date or car requirement? You can still book ahead and just modify and cancel once you have finalized your travel itinerary at no cost at all.
- Real people to assist you - Our friendly and accommodating customer service agents are more than willing to lend a helping hand. Feel free to contact us via phone, email, or chat.
Explore some of the main attractions in the city at your own pace with a Melbourne Southbank car rental
National Gallery of Victoria is a large cultural venue, including an art gallery with frequently changing exhibitions and a museum of Australian heritage and international collections. This is a favorite place that we definately recommend you visit, as it is the largest and the oldest of its kind in the Melbourne Southbank region. The cultural experience offered here is a quality one, every section being fully covered and tended to by professionals. Visiting tours can be organized for larger groups, and personalized to fit interests and age groups.
Malthouse Theater is a local attraction for art lovers, performing a wide variety of plays for the public in Melbourne Southbank. Its name comes from the original purpose of the building, which was a brewery and malting establishment. Local contemporary theater plays are commissioned here, in an attempt to preserve Australian values and to promote local artists. Productions here cover all forms of theater - dramas, comedies, musicals, dance and operas - so it's a perfect choice as a cultural experience fit to the tastes of anyone visiting Melbourne Southbank.
Promenades and bridges are very interesting for some tourists, and Melbourne Southbank is filled with them. You can admire architectural masterpieces and modern housings in daily promenades and take in all the Melbourne Southbank sites from one bridge to another. The promenades and bridges are all located near entertainment and retail venues, making it easy for tourists to visit the city, buy souvenirs, purchase various items and take part in different events.