Book a Reliable Car Hire in Maroochydore
VroomVroomVroom makes booking a car hire in Maroochydore easy by teaming up with the leading car rental companies including Avis, Budget, Hertz, Europcar, Thrifty and Enterprise. You can be sure that you'll get the best deals on rental cars in Maroochydore when you book with us!
Maroochydore is a beautiful city in Australia, located in the state of Queensland. Its name comes from the Indigenous language Yuggera, where the word 'Muru-kutchi' is the name of the beautiful black swan that lives in the area.
If you are coming from another country, you will most likely arrive via Brisbane Airport. That's why it is highly advisable to rent a car so you can explore the best restaurants in Mooloolaba or enjoy the Mooloolaba nightlife before heading to Maroochydore. It will take you approximately an hour and seven minutes from Brisbane Airport to Mooloolaba via car hire. From there, it is just around an 11-minute drive to Maroochydore.
Why hire a car in Maroochydore at VroomVroomVroom?
- Great rates - We want you to book your rental car with ease, that's why we have made sure to have great rates for our customers.
- Option to pay upon arrival - There's no need to stress yourself by paying using your credit card in advance. You have an option to pay your rental vehicle when you pick it up.
- Fast and easy - Our website is very easy to use, and provides up to the minute prices, along with a variety of options in car hire vehicles. You can get a quotation by entering basic travel information on our search box, at the top of this page.
- Compare and save on rental cars - We've teamed up with leading car rental brands in NZ such as Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Thrifty and Enterprise so we can offer great rates. Save time and money by booking a car rental in Maroochydore early.
- Wide Selection of Cars - Rental car companies offer a large variety of vehicle fleets, from economical cars to large vehicles such as SUV's and vans. You can be sure that whatever type of car you will need, you can find it at local depots in Maroochydore. Enjoy more choices in vehicles and get special car hire deals under the category that you want. Read our Price Promise page to get more information.
- LIVE chat feature - With our highly competent and attentive customer care team, assistance is within easy reach. Contact us, either online or by phone, and we will give you all the information that you need instantly.
Best time to visit Maroochydore
As a tourist destination, Maroochydore is great. Drive your rental car with every member of the family and they will find something to do in Maroochydore, as it offers numerous leisure activities. Move your rental car and experience shopping, sailing, camping, water sports, fishing and rock-climbing which are only a few of the activities on offer. In Maroochydore there are also many festivals and sporting carnivals. Supporting the slogan 'Beautiful one day, perfect the next', Maroochydore has great weather most days of the year. Although the locals may find swimming in the ocean too cold in winter, there are plenty of tourists from all over the world that still swim in winter.
Driving tips in Maroochydore
Only 100 km rental car drive from Brisbane, Maroochydore has become one of the main commercial areas on the Sunshine Coast. The driving time from Maroochydore to Sunshine Coast is approximately 12 minutes via State Route 6 in a car rental.
Drive around on holiday and have a memorable journey
We have a list of things to do in Maroochydore below. If you live in Maroochydore or have been there and have any ideas on what to do there, then let us know and we might be able to add it below.
The Beach for the day is a great way to enjoy Maroochydore. Picture yourself sitting on a sandy beach with blue skies and rolling waves. With your rental car, you could even experience more than one beach in the day.
Australia Zoo is one of the largest zoos in the country, where you will see a wide range of animals. Visiting the Australian Zoo is a must and it assures you that your children will be having the best and most enjoyable time possible, because they will get the chance to feed and cuddle animals like koalas, elephants and Tasmanian dogs. There are also many wildlife shows worth seeing here at the zoo, one being the crocodile show where men feed crocodiles.
Bring your rental car to UnderWater World which is one of the best aquariums and oceanariums on this planet. This is definitely a must see, because the chance of admiring the Great Barrier Reef and an amazing collection of aquatic wildlife does not come along very often.
Sunshine Plaza is the perfect place for shopping enthusiasts to explore in a rental car. Featuring not only a great diversity of stores, but also cinemas and numerous dining options. Since its foundation, in 1994, this commercial centre has been serving the inhabitants of Maroochydore and its surrounding areas.
Mooloolaba is the name of one of Maroochydore's suburbs, but it is mainly known for the wonderful surf beach that it offers. Besides Mooloolaba, surfing passionates can also enjoy this activity on other beaches in Maroochydore, like Coolum and Alexandra Headland. Visit all of these beaches in a rental car which are located among the 25 kilometres of golden sands that the Maroochy Shire offers.
Visit Spa Vitality which is a great recreational centre, where you will relax enjoying a great variety of massages, but also different spa body therapy treatments.