Compare Rates to Find a Reliable Car Hire in Mackay
We at VroomVroomVroom make reserving and comparing car rental prices very easy. It is our expertise, and booking a car rental in Mackay for your convenience is included in what we do best. Take advantage of the best deals from major rental car suppliers in Australia, including Thrifty. Our booking system is easy to use and saves you having to check prices on multiple websites.
Known as the sugar capital of Australia because it produces more than a third of the sugar cane in the country, Mackay is a city in Mackay Region on the eastern coast of Queensland. The city's source of economy is based on sugar, retail, tourism, mining and marine industry. Although an exotic city, tourists, yet, have not invaded the area.
Why rent a car in Mackay with VroomVroomVroom?
- We know that you may need to cancel your reservation due to change of plans. That's the reason why we have a zero cancellation fee policy which allows you to cancel anytime without incurring any charges.
- Rent a car without wasting so much time and actually suffer from hidden fees when you reserve a transport in our website. Our price list allows its users to compare rates from our suppliers all at once is top class.
- Our Price Promise warrants our customers of finding the best rates.
- Keep in mind that rental cars sell out fast especially during the holidays including the for hire vehicles situated within Mackay. Booking a rental car in advance is highly recommended.
- Should you need a campervan or motorhome on your next trip to Mackay or somewhere else in Australia, you could reserve and compare prices for those too. Click here for more details.
- Our friendly customer care experts are always willing to help. Contact us today via phone call, email or live chat. You can also leave us a message on Facebook.
Best time to visit Mackay
With Mackay's humid subtropical climate that's usually friendly, the best time to visit the destination is anytime. A trip to the area also means you could easily drive to nearby cities of Brisbane and Townsville. Also, check out our location pages if you need other options on your next trip in Australia.
Driving tips in Mackay
Mackay is now growing rapidly as a tourism town along with a place for families to setup house while they work in the surrounding mines. With the destination becoming more popular, a hire car is more readily available. VroomVroomVroom assists drivers' everyday to book a rental car in Mackay to begin their coastal driving holiday, as Townsville is approximately 4 hours north and Cairns, 9 hours.
Why Mackay deserves a visit in a rental car?
Modern and young, Mackay has the vibe of a dynamic and continuous developing town. Whether your reason for visiting is either for business or for pleasure, a car rental provides you with complete convenience and comfort. Let us help you book a hire car today so you can explore its attractions pleasingly.
The Bluewater Trail is a new project, created with the goal of completing more then 20 kilometers of pedestrian and biking paths through town. When the project will be completed, several architectural pieces and new attractions will be linked to the paths. With your hire car ready, you may visit this trail conveniently.
The City Centre of Mackay is famous for its art deco and 20th century designed architectures. In 1990, a unique art project filled the city center with sculptures, plaques and mosaic tiles depicting life in the beautiful Mackay.
Grand Mercure Suites Mackay lies at the heart of the city of Mackay and is just 10 minutes hire car drive from the airport. Its address is 9 Gregory Street, Mackay. The venue has everything a pleasing hotel is expected to have. Its room facilities include air conditioning, alarm clock, cable/satellite television, private bathroom, hair dryer, PPV movies, radio, telephone, video player and voicemail.
The establishment is children friendly and is also ideal for caravanning people and or guest traveling on either a private or hire car. Its campsite facilities include barbeque facilities, camp kitchen, car parking spaces, communal kitchen, communal lounge, communal refrigerator, communal shower, cots, EFTPOS, gas, ice, iron, kiosk, laundry, satellite television, public telephone and outdoor swimming pool. The beaches, national park and city centre is also not too far from the accommodation making it all the more a wonderful place to stay.