Compare Rates to Find a Car Hire at Kununurra Airport
Finding the most suitable match for your car rental requirements and needs has never been easier. Along with the vehicle group and the rate, here at VroomVroomVroom we also display passenger capacity, luggage capacity, vehicle features as well as total cost breakdown once you have chosen a specific vehicle group in our comparison.
Our suppliers offer a wide variety of vehicles like luxury vehicles with superb performance and fantastic design, fun cars for youthful driving, SUVs for the traveller with sports gears and luggage, and 8 or 12-seater vans for the whole family.
Kununurra is a small town in a remote corner of the Kimberley Region in Western Australia. It is located 37 kilometres from the border with the Northern Territory and a three-hour flight from Perth. Kununurra has a tropical climate with two distinct seasons, the wet season and the dry season.
Why rent a car in KNX with VroomVroomVroom?
- We only want the most reputable and reliable vehicle supplier for our valued customers. Also, we want to make sure our suppliers are able to provide what you deserve, and those are vehicles in excellent condition, brand new to almost brand new vehicles, best rates online and world-class customer service.
- Whether you are an individual or a small group of travellers, our suppliers are your best choices, your best decision and you will only get the kind of service that everyone deserves by using Vroomvroomvroom.
- We also allow filtering of the listing by vehicle size, supplier, price and transmission PLUS we give you access to real reviews from real customers.
- With a car rental in Kununurra Airport, you will have the freedom to explore the amazing places in Kununurra at your own pace. Check out our list of attractions in the area.
- Should you need help with your booking, our friendly customer care experts are willing to help. Feel free to contact us via phone, email or live chat.
Driving tips at Kununurra Airport
Kununurra Airport (KNX) is located at Lane Jones Drive, 2.5 kilometres from the town centre. It is serviced by Airnorth with flights to Broome, Darwin and Perth, and Skywest Airlines with flights to Broome, Argyle and Perth. Some of the services and facilities offered at the airport are toilets located throughout the airport, disabled toilet facilities, Customer Assistance where guests can be escorted to and from the arrival gates and Baggage Services.