Book and Drive a Top Car Hire in Geraldton Today
Geraldton is one of the most beautiful cities in Western Australia. It has more than 40,000 residents and is a major tourist destination for all fishing enthusiasts. Geraldton City was first established in 1850 and it since then became a popular tourist attraction.
People planning a vacation here will find numerous attractions and many possibilities to have fun and enjoy a relaxing time after you collect your cheap car rental in Geraldton.
Why rent a reliable car in Geraldton at VroomVroomVroom?
Whether you prefer to book your transport based on price or pick up location, VroomVroomVroom will surely satisfy all your car hire needs.
- Compare from a list of reliable vehicles supplied by the most reputed car rental agencies like Avis, Thrifty, Hertz, Budget and Europcar. Read our Price Promise page if you want to get the lowest rates possible,
- Advance booking will save you money as you can take advantage of their cheaper prices.
- No cancellation fee. A valid credit card will only be required when you collect your cheap car hire from our depot.
- Several pick up locations perfectly placed in and near Geraldton for your convenience. You may also check out our location pages for options on your next holiday.
- Experience the best customer assistance offered by our customer care experts who are always available to provide you with accurate information for your car rental enquiries. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us today.
A car rental will make you fall in love with Geraldton
With so many things to see and do in Geraldton and its surrounding destinations, a cheap car hire is the best way to get around the city. The beautiful beaches, yachting, sailing, as well as surfing and fishing and spectacular views make tourists from all over the world reserve a car hire in Geraldton. Check out VroomVroomVroom's recommended attractions below:
Top Attractions within Geraldton
The Western Australian Museum-Geraldton is a main attraction of this city. However, there are many other museums within Geraldton that should be visited by all history passionates and by all tourists with cheap car hires who want to better understand the way the country evolved and the way the city developed until today. The Old Goal Museum, as well as the Memorial for the World War II, are just the most important ones.
Halt your cheap car hire in Kalbarri National Park which is the most beautiful place to plan a day out in Geraldton. Planning a picnic here, or simply a walk, will surely make you love Geraldton and its unique beauty.
Sunset Beach, as well as Drummond Cove, are the best places for fishing sports, but the beautiful beach will surely be a great place to relax where you can admire the beauty of the calm waters surrounding the city after parking your cheap car hire. Surfing also is a very popular sport in Geraldton. Flat Rocks, Greenough, Back Beach and Glenfield Beach are popular spots among aquatic sports lovers.
The Walkaway Wind Farm is situated at about 25 km car hire drive from Geraldton City, but it surely is worth to be visited, being considered one of the most important sites in Australia.