Compare Rates to Find a Reliable Car Hire in Esperance
Esperance is located in Western Australia, on the South shore of the Ocean. This city's history dates back to the 1620s, when the first Europeans sailed the coast line. Located right next to the ocean, Esperance offers numerous possibilities for transport on water and tourism.
Why rent a car in Esperance with VroomVroomVroom?
- With VroomVroomVroom, whatever your needs for a cheap car hire will be provided to you. Check out our comparison list of available cheap car hires after you input your travel plans in the search form. You will have a wide selection to choose from.
- Avis, Thrifty, Hertz, Europcar and Budget are our suppliers of car hire vehicles, thus, you are sure to book a reliable and dependable car for your entire holiday experience.
- Our Price Promise warrants our customers of having the cheapest rate. We will even give you the difference plus $20 if you find the same deal with a lower rate offered by other websites! Click this link to learn more.
- You may cancel anytime without worries for we do not charge cancellation fees. Payment is only made upon pick up of your cheap car hire.
- If Esperance is not a suitable location to pick up your cheap car hire, check out our locations page for other depots near the area.
- We compare campervan rates in Esperance.
- If you need help in booking a car rental in Esperance or have an inquiry, simply contact us via email or phone call. You can also get in touch with us via live chat.
Driving tips in Esperance
A car hire is a must as Esperance city stands out as a tourist attraction for history lovers, with its old buildings and unique museum collections, or for nature enthusiasts looking to experience either a natural oasis in the center of Esperance or nature's power to create amazing images and colours.
Experience Esperance and its white beaches in a rental car
Did you know that the first people to rediscover Esperance were the French? They are actually the one's who named it Esperance after their ship) in 1792 while they were sheltering from a storm but the first settlers were the Dempster's who were of Scottish descent. They settled in the area around 1870's. Much has happened to Esperance since then- gold has been discovered, land was developed for agriculture, nature reserves have been sprouting in the area like mushrooms.
Cape Le Grand National Park is the place to be for nature lovers. Set nearby the center of Esperance, the park provides ideal facilities for hiking, bike-riding, bird-watching, boating and fishing. It is also a very good location for botanical studies, as it has a variety of plants and trees.
The Cannery Arts Center in Esperance is suitable for modern art lovers, showing current artwork in specially equipped spaces for inside and outside exhibitions. The venue also offers Summer School enrollments and a pottery club. Experience all its activities that can be enjoyed by locals and tourists as well.
The Bijou Theater was opened in 1896 and has housed numerous performances since. Being the oldest theater in the region, it attracts many tourists to Esperance and is also a highly demanded venue for business conferences and weddings.
Esperance Museum is a city landmark dating from the 1970s, when its original purpose was that of a depository space for the railway. It became the Esperance Museum with the help and dedication of locals, who wanted to preserve the building and the city's history all in one place. It's a must visit place in Esperance.