Drive a Top Car Hire in Devonport and Have Fun
With a population of nearly 26,000, this coastal city was founded in the 1850s and named after the county of Devon in England. It is located at the mouth of Mersey River and is what use to be a popular shipping town. Now, Devonport is a very popular city, which offers many leisure activities suited for all ages. With picturesque scenery and nature reserves to explore in your rental car, no member of your family will get bored when visiting Devonport.
The Devonport Ferry is an awesome way to see the hustle and bustle of the Auckland port and absorb the spectacular views of the city skyline before you reach Tasmania. Crossing Bass Strait Tasmania, taking your car rental with you at the same time, can be practically achieved by taking the ferry from Melbourne to Devonport.
Benefits of booking a rental car with VroomVroomVroom
For your convenience, we have listed the top depots where you can go to hire a car in Devonport. We suggest you book before you go to collect it, in order to ensure you get the best deal available. Booking a car hire with VroomVroomVroom is the best way to go when planning your travels in Devonport, see our reasons below..
- At VroomVroomVroom, we give you the best deals for hire cars with $0 booking fees. Yes, that's right! You can use our site to find the best hire car deal.
- We work with the leading hire car companies in Devonport like Budget, Europcar and Hertz, and they provide a variety of cars that would suit your travel, whether you are on a business trip or family vacation. Read our Price Promise page to gather more information on how you can get the cheapest rates.
- It only takes a minute or two to get rates from our suppliers. Enter in your travel details and available cars from Devonport will be displayed.
- Hiring a car can sometimes be confusing, and that is why Vroom has a fantastic LIVE Customer Care team always ready to help and answer any questions you may have before you make a car rental booking.
- Remember, it's always best to book a car hire in Devonport before you actually arrive at your destination. This way, you can be confident a car actually awaits your arrival. So go ahead, contact us and make a booking now! Also, you may want to check out our location pages for options on your next holiday.
Explore the top Devonport attractions with a reliable car rental
The Devonport Regional Art Gallery is great for the people who want to learn more about Australia's culture and to admire paintings, prints, ceramics, photographs and other art works of famous artists of Australia. There is definitely a large number of Tasmanian Artists celebrated here as well. With parking available, you can park up the hire car and enjoy a wonderful day at the Art Gallery.
The Devonport Maritime Museum and Heritage Centre opened in 1973 and is still considered one of the most beautiful exhibitions of the local maritime history, holding an impressive collection of models, artifacts, paintings and photographs, as well as a research library.The Don River Railway is a unique railway museum that can be found here in Devonport. Steam locomotives, passenger carriages and genuine vintage trains are displayed here, and you can even enjoy a ride on one of them, which sounds very exciting. So swap the modern day hire car that you have booked for an olden day train ride just for a few hours, to liven up your Devonport experience.